35

His hands held onto my hips as I shifted on him, I was already starting to get wet.

"Just wanna get a good, comfortable spot." He moved my hair to the side and started kissing my neck.

"I have a place where you can sit. And move as much as you want."

"I'm tired. Gosh look at the time. I'm going to bed. Night night." As I stood, I adjusted the dress a bit in front of him and I felt a harsh slap travel to my ass causing me to wince.

"'Night night'" He mocked.

"Someones being a bit feisty." I waved before walking away into the bed, tomorrow is gonna intresting.
______
When I woke up, Mason wasn't there and I'd gotten ready for the day. Today I decided to wear nothing but a robe.

This one was going to be an interesting response

This one was going to be an interesting response. I went to the kitchen and found Mason shirtless in nothing but boxers. Fuck this view is hot.

I went closer to him and hugged him around his waist.

"Morning." I said. I let go and saw that he was making eggs.

"Mor- oh fuck me." He looked at me with an 'are you serious' expression.

"What?"

"You're naked."

"So are you, I'm way more covered than you, I have a whole robe on. Also you went shopping? It's so early."

"Which is why I went, less people are out in the morning so less chance of being seen. I bought some new clothes and food. But I at least have underwear on!"

"How can you see if I do or I don't."

"There's a slit and I can see the side. Can you see my dick? No."

"I can though. You're already hard."

"I think you're starting to give me blue balls. I haven't done anything to get rid of my past 3 erections do you know how difficult it was waiting for it to go!?"

"That's not my problem. Do you want me to touch your cock?" I grab it and squeeze, watching his face go through agony. "Could've just asked, but you didn't." I shrug and go sit on the counter. I grab a banana and watch him move the eggs off the stove as he watches me. I peel the banana and start to slowly suck it, little by little as he stares in absolute agony. I don't stop sucking it until the whole thing enters my mouth making me gag. I pull it out and do it again and again as he watches and then I stop. "That could be you, just saying." I get off the counter smirking to me, it won't take long until he bursts I know it. As I walk away, I feel something grab a hold of my hair andddd he's here, letting out the beast.
❥❥❥❥❥❥