10(mini 😏)

Julianna's POV
Sadly, husband was off work today which means he'd be stuck home the whole day. I'm hoping that Mason didn't send any letter because it'd be scary if Sebastian got his hands on it first. It's 10 am currently and I'm thinking if I should go and meet him again. It'd get me away from Sebastian and I would get to see Mason again. I walked down the stairs and went to the door hoping that Sebastian hadn't picked up the mail first. I went and picked it up shuffling through all of them trying to find masons name. Found it. I put the rest down onto the living room table and went back into me and Sebastian's room to start reading it, I have no idea where Sebastian is but honestly I could care less.

I opened up the letter and started reading.
The letter
I hope you're not married to Sebastian. Enjoy the gift.
From Mason.
I looked back in the envelope and pulled out something I'd missed. It was a picture. Of me in lingerie I'd sent him and it had...oh shit. That's his cum? I could feel the gush of wetness already building up in my pussy. He came from a picture of me? Shit Mason. I heard footsteps coming towards the door and shoved the letter, envelope and the picture with his cum on it under my pillow.

"Morning." Sebastian's voice said. I smiled, feeling all hot and bothered at what I've just read and seen.

"Morning, how are you?"

"Good good." He came over to the bed and started kissing me. It's not him that I want but fuck at this point, I'm willing to let anything in me. I kissed him back and I grabbed onto his collar pulling him closer to me, hoping he'd get the message. I leaned my head back into the pillow knowing that the cum and the pillow were most definitely touching. Shit.

"Touch me m-seb." Yes that did just happen, I almost said Mason's name.

Sebastian continued the kiss on and hopped onto the bed, taking off my robe. His hand grasped a hold onto my boobs and I gasped, fuck I missed that. It feels like it's been forever since I've been touched and pleasured.

"So. I wanna do something." He said pulling away.

"What?" I asked.

"I wanna eat you out today." My eyes widened trying to figure out if he was serious. I could count on 1 hand how many times he's eaten me out. It's only happened like twice. Well, gotta take the chance right?

"Ok then." I felt very unsure how this would end up going. He pulled up my silk pyjama dress and pulled down my panties before he positioned himself in place. This reminds me of the first time I had sex with Mason. His tongue is seriously talented. He parted my thighs and started to lick my clit earning a moan from my lips. He actually wasn't doing bad. He teased around with the licks for a few seconds before he started to suck on it. The way he pulled and sucked made my heart beat increase. He added one finger into my pussy and pumped it in and out as he played with my clit. I could feel the tension already building up in me as he continued. Fuck, he's getting good at this. One of his hands went and grabbed one of my tits and he squeezed. I was left a gasping moaning mess as I took in the 3 different sensations. I arched my back pushing myself further, I want more. So much fucking more.

"Shit." I gripped the sheets and ran after my orgasm and then I felt the intense feeling making me climax all over his hands and mouth. That was sexy. What's gotten into him? I actually had an...orgasm. He removed his finger and tasted my cum.

"You taste good baby." He came over to my face and kissed me. "I'll bring you breakfast ok?" I nodded feeling a bit confused. He ate me out, made me CUM, AND he's making me breakfast? Wow, what's up with him today. I almost feel kinda bad about the situation now. Sebastian is a good guy, I mean I might not like him better than Mason but still. I shouldn't treat him so bad. Right?
❥❥❥❥❥❥