37(😏)

He put me up on the edge of the sink and started pumping a finger in me as he licked my sensitive clit. I groaned, arching my back a bit. I gripped tightly onto his back as I took in the satisfying sensations. He always had a great way of using his tongue.

"Did Sebastian ever do this for you." He pumped harder in me and licked around my folds. I couldn't even speak properly anymore, in response a moan came out. "Has any man ever fucked you like I do love? Ever made you cum countlessly?" He dives back into me, adding another finger, pleasure is spread all through me as he drowns himself into my pussy.

"Oh fuck Mason." I breathe out in a loud grunt and I close my eyes and dip my head back, savouring the feel of the moment. I'm so fucking close right now. "I'm gonn-" He stops all of a sudden, pulls his fingers out and I open my eyes confused. I catch my breath and stare at him upset, waiting for a response.

"Why do you look confused?" He asks as he sucks my wetness off his fingers.

"I-I didn't cum." He stands there and laughs. Like something was really fucking funny. "What's funny?"

"After the stunts, plural angel, that you just pulled? Good girls get to cum as many times as they want, bad girls like you love, you don't get to. Unless you truly earn it." He smirks and I could slap him right now, I'm so sexually frustrated I could crack. I need this orgasm. "I'll let you cum when I feel like you deserve it. Ok Angel. Now, turn yourself around for me." I listened not knowing where this was going. He grabbed tightly on my ass and squeezed it. "You've got such a pretty ass love." Slap. "Has anyone ever told you how beautiful your body is." Slap. "Do you think it was...fair to tease me like that before angel?" Slap. "I wanna hear you use those pretty lips to answer love." Slap.

"N-no it wasn't. I'm sorry." Slap. Fuck my ass is definitely gonna be hurting tomorrow.

"Do you think your little pussy is ready for me?" Slap. "Touch yourself love." He whispers before slapping my ass again. I obey, dragging my hand along my dripping pussy. Shit I need him in me. "Taste your hand." He squeezes my ass as I suck my juices off my hand. He moves a finger inside causing me to moan and then takes it out to taste. "What do you want love? Tell me."

"Mason. Please, I want you to fuck me and then I want to cum. I need you to touch me again, please touch me already." I feel the tip of his cock drag along my wetness and a jolt of excitement rides through me until he pulls it out. "Mason. Please fuck me, I need your cock in me." I plead, moving my ass closer to him and a smirk appears on his face.

It doesn't take him long until he's sliding himself into me, I groan, my mouth gapes as I arch my back taking all of him into me. It feels like we've become one again. I love the feeling of him in me.
❥❥❥❥❥❥