33

When we arrived at the airport, we got into our hotels for the night after dealing with the luggage things. Now we can finally relax for the night. I crashed down onto the bed feeling exhausted.

"We have to get you a new everything." I said.

"No, you don't worry about a single thing. Lennon is sending my stuff that the police have back there to us. I worked in prison too so I made some money. He knows where we're going so it shouldn't be too difficult. I'll get my money back and I'll pay you back for however much he took."

"You don-"

"I do. I owe you everything love. How much did he take exactly?"

"10k." I know he didn't take 10k but I can't have him giving me that much money. I'd feel too bad.

"It's not that little, don't lie."

"How do yo-"

"I have my sources."

"Fine, it was 20k."

"Ok then. When I sort all of the money, I'll give it to you. Now we can relax a bit." I sat up on the bed staring at him as he walked closer. "You want sex?" He raised an eyebrow and I blush. "You're quite easy to read. I do have to ask though, who were you married to, who got you this pretty ring that you refuse and to take off?"

"A random guy that you don't know." I say taking off the ring and putting it on the bed side table. "He's just a guy now that I used to know. A guy I left for you."

"Avoiding the question? Really liana? Well, good night then."

"What? Just because I won't tell you who my ex husband was?"

"Yeah." He took off his shoes and hopped into the bed. "Night night."

"I, um. I was married to a guy called Fabio. Yeah. Italian guy see you don't know him."

"You're even lying now. Not very good to lie you know."

"If I tell you...will you..."

"Yeah."

"Don't get mad or act weird please?"

"Got it."

"S...Sebastian."

"That guy?" I nodded.

"Yeah, that guy." He started laughing and when I didn't join in he realised I was serious.

"Oh. You didn't laugh. Liana, are you saying that you had a whole entire wedding with him? You and him kissed, he saw you naked even and oh my gosh liana he and you had sex?!"

"I mean yeah that's what most married couples do. I mean it's not bad he made good money and remember when you got stabbed? He saved you so yeah. And I never thought the sex was that good anyway."

"You should've just lied to me at this point. Liana you married him? Damn. Well. You can't change the past can you? But why him!?"

"He was just there?"

"Does he have a big cock?"

I burst out laughing at him. "I mean yeah. He just doesn't know how to use it. And before you ask it wasn't bigger than yours. Now can we focus on us?"

"I'm no longer hard. I think you know why. Good night liana."

"I see how it is. Night night Mason." I'm gonna make the little fucker pay in Canada.
❥❥❥❥❥❥

His Pretty Little Lie (Sequel)🔞On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara