They were sticking together until they noticed black smoke was appearing everywhere causing them to pause.

"What is that?" Isaac asked, looking around.

"The onis..." Ava stepped forward. "They're here for stiles"

"We can't let them take him!" Angie exclaimed, more worried.

"We're not...we're going to split up to find them sooner, call Kira and let her know. Stick with Isaac don't be alone okay?" Ava instructed while they nodded and began to head separate ways.

Angie pulled her phone out trying to call Kira quickly while she tried to keep up with Isaac.

"Kira?! Where are you?!" Angie shouted as soon as the call picked up.

"Inside the school on the second floor Scott is trying to stall stiles or...whatever it is...that is not stiles" Kira sounded agitated she was definitely out of breath trying to stay safe.

"It's not but listen to me the onis are trying to get stiles and we can't let them kill him you need to find Scott and tell him. We're about to head inside, we'll be quick "Angie hung up and put her phone away and ran with Isaac until they reached the school.

Angie spent no time opening the door that was locked but she used her strength to break the lock. Isaac hadn't seen Angie this determined before and that's said a lot Angie was always determined.

Now he knew Angie was going to use all the fight in here to save them and that worried him even more.

" I think he's close..." Angie paused and stopped Isaac as well.

"Angie..."

"Not now Isaac, we need to find them!" Angie interrupted him knowing he was going to try and stop her.

"Can you atleast promise me you won't leave me?! Your mom said to stick together so promise me we will" Isaac waited for Angie's response her face went blank looking at Isaacs worried face.

He cared so much and he was so scared to lose her. She hadn't understood where he was coming from but now she knew Isaac was terrified to lose her.

"I promise..." Angie reassured then looked ahead. "They're in the library..." She spent no time rushing down while Isaac did as well and entered the library to see Scott on the ground impaled by a chair leg.

The couple immediately rushed to him trying to check on him. He was barely conscious. Angie was trying to find a way to help him but didn't know what to do.

"Okay..." Angie freaked out trying to look at his wound. "I can't take it off he'll bleed out...we need to get him out of here"

"Should we call an ambulance?" Isaac suggested but Angie shook her head.

"No, that'll cause more problems, my mom can help, we just need to get him out of here now" Angie gestured to Isaac to take him from the other side trying to pick him up.

"Angie..."

"It's ok Scott we're going to get you out..." Angie then paused seeing how Scott was looking behind her.

She immediately turned around to see stiles ready to attack them with another chair leg. Sue didn't even get the time to react before Stiles was already about to stab her but she was quick to stop him. This also caused Isaac to rush towards them trying to help her as well.

"Isaac, get Scott out of here now!" Angie shouted while she tried her best to keep stiles away.

"And leave you?! No!" Isaac shouted back.