Chapter....?? NEXT CHAPTERXD Ohhh, I hate chapters. -___-

Start from the beginning

When I finished I looked like a scene kid, I didn’t mind, but it was different. I smiled weakly and walked back to my seat, catching some eyes as I walked past. Dillon smiled as I sat down.

“I like it!” he smiled.

“Thanks.” I sighed, before he could say anything, the intercom came on, stating that we were landing now and to please put on our seatbelts. I threw on my hood and waited while we landed. Dillon got up first, getting his bags, and then waited for me to walk in front of him. I kept my head down, to ensure no one noticed me.

***

The ride home was silent, I dozed off a little, then woke up to see my house in front of me. This had to be the quietest rescue ever, my mom didn’t even know I was found. Checking my the time it read seven, my mom would be eating right now. I smiled at Dillon and got out, quietly shutting the door and heading inside, only to be stopped by Dillon.

“Wait, let me go in first, they’ll freak if they see you first.” he smiled.

“Okay.” I said, shaking with anticipation.

“Alice! I’m home!” Dillon called, apparently everyone got to know my mother while I was gone, suddenly three sets of footsteps came running, tumbling down the hall.

“Dillon!” they all cried, then they saw me and stopped, “Who’s she?” Jean asked, looking scared, they had all grown so much.

“Well guys this is-” my mom cut him off. She ran in and hugged him tight, not noticing me. She pulled away and saw me, my hood wasn’t off so she didn’t recognize me.

“Who is th-” I pulled my hood off and stared into my mothers eyes, they filled with tears and I choked back a sob.

“Mom.” I smiled weakly, tears falling.

“Velanie…. Is it really you?” she asked, not moving an inch.

“Yes mom, it’s really me, I had to change m color on the plane so no one noticed me and Dillon pretty much saved me and…” I trailed off.

“Oh my god…” my mom ran to me and hugged me tighter than ever. That night the cops came, taking in every detail of my 8 months in Italy, even my escape, my dad was now wanted in all of America and Europe, and after two long, tiring hours, they left us to rejoice. We ate dinner, my mom never stopped smiling, Emily showed up, she cried so much, I wondered if she would stop, the one thing I noticed, was that Brandon never came…

“Mom, where’s Brandon?” I asked.

“Honey, he is in Italy, attending college there.” she smiled.

“What?” I asked shocked, we were so close, yet so far…

“I was surprised that you guys didn’t see each other, but then again…” my mom trailed off.

“When is he coming back?”

*Brandon*

*August, two weeks after Velanie came home*

I kissed Angelina on the lips as we got off the plane, I was so excited for tonight, Alice would meet this wonderful woman I loved, and we’d only been together for two weeks. She was an angel. Of course I never forgot Velanie, but she would want me to move on, right? We got in the cab and got to the house in what seemed like five minutes, I smiled and Angelina who looked like a nervous wreck. I walked inside, meeting everyone who seemed much happier and brighter then when I had left. I was suspicious, but not enough to ask why.

We sat at dinner, talking and laughing, when Alice spoke, “Brandon, we have someone who wants to see you.” she smiled, I got confused but spoke.

“Hold on, I have a surprise.” I smiled while everyone looked on in shock as I got down on one knee in front of Angelina, I pulled out the ring and asked her to marry me, but my words were jumbled with someone else’s. Someone who’s voice was all too familiar. I got up and looked behind me as Velanie stood there, frozen. Angelina beamed and said yes, obviously not knowing who this was. I slipped the ring on her finger, and felt my heart shatter as Velanie ran from the room.

“Velanie!” Emily ran out, Alice walked to her room, and Dillon glared at me. The three kids didn’t understand and tried playing with Angelina, who shooed them off, probably wondering what happened.

*Velanie*

I sat in Emily’s arms bawling my eyes out, how could he?! A knock sounded at my door and Emily got up, answering it. While I had been home, the color in my hair was taken out, paparazzi had been wanting to know my story, and I stayed inside. Brandon walked in and I turned my head, walking to my window. I heard the door shut, and knew Emily was no longer in here.

“Velanie?” Brandon called, my heart tugged for me to turn, but I didn’t, “Velanie please, you have to understand.” My anger spiked, and I blew.

“I HAVE TO UNDERSTAND?! What I understand is that you got with a girl, the moment I went missing! Did you even bother looking for me?! Or maybe asking other people to?! Or were you too busy fucking that girl left and right?! You are the same damn player I met that day in ag. Class! I don’t want anything to do with you!” I screamed my heart out, I collapsed towards the wall as Brandon took his turn to yell.

“I DIDN’T GIVE UP! I looked for you for months and months. I cried, I hated everyone, I wanted to die. But when I went to Italy, I found Angelina, and she made me happy, she helped me move on, and I thought you would be happy I did!” he yelled, his face red in anger.

“THERE’S NO WAY IN FUCKING HELL I WOULD BE HAPPY! I love you! And you know where Dillon found me? That’s right, Dillon found me. In Italy, in the same fucking town you were in! So don’t tell me you looked, you were too damn busy fucking that Italian slut.” I snapped. I walked out of my room, slamming the door, and headed to my car, Emily was already there, and she drove far off, towards the lake, where we sat and I cried my eyes out. How could someone you love, do that to you?

*** Very, emotional chapter that took like two weeks to write… I did a lot in this chapter, but I don’t care, that’s how I want it, I am renaming the story to The Story Of Us. It goes along much, much better(: Love y’all, comment, vote, like, become a fan.

FOLLOW MY TWITTER! DISKODANCE!(: LOVE Y’ALL♥***