Yandere Guiding Light (Male) x GN Reader

Start from the beginning

"I...uh...thank you," I stammer, unsure of what he wants me to say.

He smiles and leans in closer to me.

"See? Now was that so hard?" He asks, removing one of his hands from my shoulders and patting me on the head, then placing it back.

I can tell he wants an answer to this, too. So I oblige.

"N-no. I'm sorry, I-I was just amazed that you found me attractive," I say.

"Oh. Why would you think I wouldn't find you attractive? Your hair, your eyes, your beautiful face. You're everything I've ever wanted," he coos, smiling the most creepy and lovesick smile I've ever seen.

This entity is completely insane. He saw me and instantly thought "oh goody for me! I now have person to give all my love, attention, and abuse to!" Disgusting. I squirm uncomfortably under his intense stare and break eye contact, unable to hold it anymore. Guiding Light growls deep in his throat at my breaking eye contact with him. He wants me to respond to him, but I don't. I sit as quiet and still as possible, trying not to seem too phased by his gaze.

He slams his hands on the wall beside me, causing me to jump and look back up at him.

"Answer. Me. Now." He growls, his teeth gritted so tightly, they might shatter.

I continue to sit still and stubbornly ignore him. He won't hurt me if he's that lovesick...right? He grabs me and yanks me out of the bean bag chair. He slams me into the wall and pins my shoulders to it. I gasp as the air gets knocked out of my lungs. I stare up at him, shocked.

"This is only a fraction of what I'll do if you don't obey me," he says, venom dripping from every word, "do you understand? Or would you like me to demonstrate more?"

I quickly shake my head, scared of being hurt, not really scared of him or the situation I'm in. I've seen enough anime.

"Yes, I understand," I say, looking down trying to seem ashamed.

I have to play the yandere.

One month later

Guiding light is absolutely psychotic. But what else can you expect from someone like him? Today's the day I get away. Today's the day I either die or escape this hotel of horrors...and yanderes. I wait for Litht to fall asleep then I slowly climb out of the bed and tiptoe to the door. I open it as quietly as I can and step into the hallway, closing it behind me. I start walking down the hallway, doing my absolute best not to make a sound. I make it back to the hallway he first found me in and make it through this time, opening door 0049.

"Well it's do, die, or get kidnapped by Guiding Light again," I mutter to myself.

I open door 0050 and step into the library. I see Figure standing smack-bang in the center, facing me. He doesn't move, just stands there; completely aware of my presence, but not trying to kill me. I take a step to my left to test the waters. He doesn't move. I take another. And another. And another. Figure doesn't so much as flinch. I stop and walk back to where I entered. I stand there awkwardly for a couple seconds before deciding to speak.

"Ummm so are you not going to kill me? Or-?" I ask, looking at the tall entity about 25-30 feet in front of me.

He shakes his head, "No. I'm just trying to process what I heard you say before you came in here before I have you do my challenge," he says, seriously thinking about something.

"Oh," I say, taken aback. Of course he heard what you said, you idiot. He's Figure. The one with omnipotent ears, I bash myself, "erm, what did you hear me say, exactly?"