"I do ava is smart there's no way she'll let Jennifer kill mellisa and your dad ava wouldn't go down without a fight" Chris reassured. "For now we're basing the fact they're alive by Lydia..."

"You don't feel death right? You don't feel anyone dying?" Stiles turned to the girl and she just nodded.

"Wait...if they die I'll feel it?" Lydia immediately worried. "I don't want to feel them die I can't"

"Lydia you won't they're not going to die" Chris reassured and Allison went to hug the girl.

He wanted to believe that his faith in Ava would pay off because he couldn't live with the fact that she would die; he didn't see himself in a world without her. She had so much fight in her there was no way she was going to give up too soon.

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

"I promise I'm getting us out of here" Ava assured after continuously trying to break out the shackles that kept her from doing magic.

So far the girl didn't know where they were all she knew it was underground and she definitely felt the power around her they had to be somewhere meaningful.

"Just let it go ava there's no way we're getting out" Mellisa replied to her once again knowing the witch was trying her best.

"Stiles had been trying to warn me...and I didn't listen..." the sheriff had been quiet for most of the time, probably trying to process everything that was going on.

"Look I'd love to explain it all to you from the very beginning but I'm really trying to get us out of here..." Ava replied, looking around once again trying to find anything to help them escape.

"I'd advise you not to ava, it's impossible" Jennifer stepped into the room after hearing their conversation.

"Let them go! Whatever deal you got going on with the witches it's against me not them!" Ava demanded she had been waiting to get a word with Jennifer and she hadn't gotten the chance until now.

It was obvious she was up to something and Ava was determined to get to the bottom of it no matter what.

"You see, maybe you're right but I need them. I'm so close to finishing the ritual..." Jennifer squatted down to face ava.

"What ritual?! What are you trying to do?! What did they promise you?!" Ava continued to demand answers out of Jennifer who just chuckled in response.

"You are completely clueless aren't you?" Jennifer chuckled and got back up. "Me personally I want nothing from the witches I'm not doing this for them I'm just trying to get back at Kali and her pack that's all the rest is James plan"

Hearing his name made avas heart drop of course he was in on this.

"He found me and laid out this whole thing. When I saw I benefited from it I accepted and the rest I just see it as collateral damage it doesn't affect me I did this and we both got what we wanted" Jennifer shrugged not caring to explain details of what the collateral damage actually was.

"You're stupid to think James would ever do anything that benefited anyone but himself. He's using you. He used your weak spot to win you over but in the end he'll screw you over that's just who he is! That's what the witches do, they don't care about anything or anyone but them you're the collateral damage not us "Ava struck back but she clearly didn't know the full story Jennifer did which is why she was still laughing.

"Oh sweetie I know I'm not dumb but at the end it doesn't affect me I'll get what I want and if James doesn't I'm sure he'll do anything to get it which is probably why he's on his way here" Jennifer paused to see avas reaction that only made her chuckle more.