𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱|Boston

I groan when I hear the sound of my alarm going off and I groggily reach over to turn it off

I groan when I hear the sound of my alarm going off and I groggily reach over to turn it off. My whole body aches because of the idiot that has his arms wrapped firmly around me.

He's lightly snoring into my neck and I look at him over my shoulder only to see his messy brunette hair. Turning around, I wrap my around his neck and glance down at the tattoo he got for me. I still can't believe he did that.

I brush my fingers over the cursive writing and he starts stirring in his sleep, bringing me closer to his chest. "Go back to sleep." He mumbles.

"Don't you wanna go to Boston?" I smile, running my hands through the back of his hair.

Wordlessly, he moves his hands down to squeeze my ass and then he starts kissing his away along my jaw.

"Matteo." I say breathlessly, grasping his hair.

"Hm?" He hums, climbing on top of me.

"Get up." I moan when he sucks on the sweet spot of my neck.

"It doesn't sound like you wanna get up." He rasps, lifting his head up to smirk at me.

"Shut up." I run my hands down his strong biceps and veiny forearms. "Why do you always tease me?"

"Because.." He whispers. A small smirk tugs on his lips before he lowers his face and slowly kisses down my neck, squeezing my hips.

"I like  how at first you try to fight it, acting like you don't want it." I hear the smile in his voice as I try to push his chest away before he even finishes the sentence. "Because then..." He swirls his tongue and grazes his teeth across my skin, making me softly moan. "I get to see that face." He pulls back with a smirk and grabs my chin, catching my startled and already needy expression. "And know that you can't help yourself." He rasps before attacking my lips.

I moan again and he groans, sending a shiver down my spine. His palms squeeze my ass, lifting me off the mattress. He wraps my legs around his waist then starts walking towards our bathroom as I snake my arms around his neck.

Sitting me on the bathroom counter, he pulls away and tucks a loose strand of hair behind my ear. "So beautiful." He says softly, trailing his hands up my thighs.

Smiling, I lean up and peck his lips before sliding off the counter to freshen up.

xXx

"Can we play a game?" I ask Matteo, twisting around in my seat to face him while he drives. We're almost in Boston but I'm bored.

"What game?" He asks mindlessly, turning his car to switch lanes.

"Eye spy."

"I'm not playing some kids game." He scoffs, glancing over at me.

"I hate you." I grumble, rolling my eyes.