𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞|Trip

Today's the day we leave for our trip and I'm excited because I can't wait to leave this damn city

Also, as expected Matteo forgot to pack this morning so I did it for him since we're leaving straight after school.

Right now, we're in our last lesson of the day which is science. Matteo, Grey and I are doing group work together that is basically just a practical. Well, it's not really group work if Matteo's doing all the work but whatever.

"Hey man." Grey says, resting his chin in his palm and grinning up at Matteo. "You need help?"

"I'm good." He mumbles with his eyes glued to his book as he writes a bunch of numbers down.

"You sure? I'm pretty good at this." He says, waving his hand over the bunsen burner.

"What practical is this Grey?" He asks, still writing.

"Chromatography or something." He says with a careless shrug.

"No," He says, glancing up at him briefly. "We're making salt."

"I knew that." He scoffs, rolling his eyes and then turning around to me. "I didn't know that." He mutters to me and I smile, shaking my head at him.

"Sometimes I wonder what goes on in that pea brain of yours." I say, ruffling his hair.

"Hey." He grins widely, shoving a hand into his pocket. "Wanna see something?" Without waiting for my response, he sticks his middle finger up at me so I shove him and stick my tongue out at him.

"He bothering you, love?" Matteo asks, using his spare hand to rub my lower back.

"Yeah. Kick his ass."

"Yeah, go cry to your little boyfriend." Grey smirks, crossing his arms over his chest but that smirk disappears when Matteo stands up from his seat. "I was joking. I was totally joking."

Rolling his eyes, Matteo sits back down and gets back to work. "Are you sure you don't want help?" I ask him even though I already know what the answer is. He says he doesn't want us messing with his 'flow' whatever the hell that means.

"I'm good." He repeats so I just leave him to it.

"I want Alyssa." Grey frowns, dropping his forehead down on the desk.

"Aren't you seeing her after school?" I ask him, resting my jaw in my palm.

"Oh yeah." He quickly perks up and I'm surprised how he changes his mood so quickly.

xXx

"We nearly there?" I ask, hugging Matteo's arm as he steers the car with his free hand. He eventually told me where where we're going, which is to Forks. All the way down to fucking Washington. From Brooklyn to DC it takes about four hours to get there.