𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲|First Meeting

It's been a few days

It's been a few days. I've been going to school everyday so I can get my grades up because I'm not trying to fail. I'm also meeting Matteo's parents tomorrow, which I've been nervous about all week but I'm just overthinking for stupid reasons. Thank God my bruises and cuts have healed up though.

I'm also finally back at the cafe to see Mr Jacks and explained everything to him. I told him that I'll be back at work next week but he said to take my time. Of course I'm not going to because I miss working there.

Matteo also bought me a new phone even though I told him that I'd just save up for one. His response was that he needs a way to contact me when he can't see me so I just accepted the phone and thanked him about a thousand times.

"So you're coming over for dinner tomorrow night?" Reyna asks me, leaning against my locker.

"Didn't I tell you yesterday she was?" My man grumbles from behind me.

"Shut up," She points her finger at him and narrows her eyes, "No one was talking to you dipshit. Go hangout with your little boyfriends."

In response, he rolls his eyes at her and leans down to kiss the top of my head. "I'm going to practise. Call me if you need anything." He says softly and after I nod my head he leaves. He's been at practise a lot because finals are coming up.

"So?" She tilts her head, wiggling her eyebrows.

"I am." I reply with a smile as I throw my school bag over my shoulder.

As soon as those words leave my mouth, she grins and throws an arm around my shoulders. "Sweet," She says, "What kinda food do you like?"

"I'll eat anything."

"You like empanadas?" She asks, unlocking her locker that I had no idea was near mine.

"Love them."

"Empanadas for dinner then." She nods to herself and uses the mirror in her locker to fix her black hair.

"Oh no you don't have to. I'll eat anything, seriously." I quickly say.

"Relax," She says, glancing at me, "I was craving them anyway."

"Do you cook?"

"Nah," She scoffs, "Takes too long. You?"

"Yeah," I reply, leaning my head against the locker beside hers, "I love it."

"Gonna have to let me try your cooking."

I smile and nod my head, leaning off the locker. "I'll cook for you whenever."

"Reyna!" We turn our heads around to see a girl waving her over.

"My friend, Farha," She speaks up, gesturing to her that she'll be one minute, "I have to go but add my number to your contacts."

"Here, add it." I say, unlocking my phone and handing it to her.