𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫|Results Day

Matteo is finally out of that cast after a few weeks but he still has to wear a bandage

Matteo is finally out of that cast after a few weeks but he still has to wear a bandage. Finals are also over, which means I am more relaxed now and we have more time to spend together. However, I'm nervous about getting our results today and I don't know why.

Right now, we're waiting outside the auditorium for the guys before we go in to get our letters. I keep fidgeting and Matteo silently watches me as I start pacing back and forth.

"Audrey." He drawls, crossing his arms over his chest and leaning against the wall.

Then, I finally stop and turns to face him with a frown on my face. Sighing, he gestures for me to come over here and when I do, I throw my arms around his neck, seeking his comfort.

He wraps an arm around my waist and pecks my forehead. "Breathe. You're stressing over nothing." He say and I bury my face into his neck.

"But if I don't get my grades I can't come with you to Boston." I mumble, dreading the thought of being away from him.

"I'm gonna fuckin' take you anyways," He says. "But you'll pass. I know you will."

"Okay! We're here, we're here." I hear Grey's voice from beside us and I turn my head to see that the guys have finally made it. Late as usual but they're here.

"What took so long?" Matteo asks and I move my head to his chest, wrapping my arms around his waist. 

"Wanted food from the cafeteria." Logan replies with a mouthful of chocolate in his mouth.

"That couldn't wait?"

"Nope."

"What's up with you, Cupcake?" Archer asks, dipping his head down to my level. In response, I shake my head and flash him a small smile in reassurance.

"She's nervous." Matteo speaks for me.

"I know what will make you feel better, A." Jayden says, unzipping his bag and taking out a pink lemonade bottle. "Your favourite."

My eyes lighten up and I immediately take the drink of him with a wide smile on my face. "Thank you."

"Of course." He replies, grinning down at me.

"Alright, can we go now?" Sam sighs. "It's gonna get more crowded."

"Me first." AJ quickly says and before anyone can protest he's already bolting into the auditorium.

Everyone follows in after him and Matteo turns his focus towards me. "Ready?" He asks, extending his hand out to me.

"Yes." I lace my fingers in his so he guides us inside.

We make our way towards the group of people by the table that has our envelopes on. I let go of his hand and scan the table for my name then quickly grab it when I see it. After finding his, Matteo follows me away from the crowd and we go to a quiet corner in the auditorium.