𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞|Insane

The crowd suddenly erupts into cheers and I quickly turn my gaze to the big screen

The crowd suddenly erupts into cheers and I quickly turn my gaze to the big screen. To my surprise, I see Matteo standing himself up with Grey's help and picking his stick back up.

The paramedics make sure that he's okay and when he repeatedly nods his head they leave. Then, Grey grabs the sides of his helmet when he winces and my guess is he's also asking if he's okay by the way Matteo keeps nodding his head again.

Reluctantly, Grey resumes back to his position and the game goes on. He's fucking insane. And what makes this worse is that he fell on his left arm.

Clutching his arm to his chest, Matteo uses his right hand to hold his hockey stick. Manoeuvring pass people, he swings his stick back and successfully hits the puck into the net.

Loud cheers erupt through the arena and rather than celebrating with his teammates, his eyes scan the crowd. Until they land on mine.

A wide grin spreads across his lips and I cover my mouth with both my hands as I shake my head in disbelief at him.

Quickly, he skates towards the doors and make his way towards me, taking his helmet off. Before I can even get a word out, he's kissing me hard. Stealing the very air from my lungs.

I gasp slightly against his mouth and move my hands to cup his cheeks, kissing him back with the same amount of hunger.

"What are you doing?" I say breathlessly, pulling away by just an inch.

"Kissing my best goal on the lips." He whispers softly before pulling me in for another kiss as I smile against his lips.

Eventually we pull away and realisation dawns up on me. "Matteo, your arm." I say with wide eyes. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." He sighs and I roll my eyes at his bullshit.

"Can you move it?" I ask and he tries but groans in pain, shaking his head. "You need to go to the hospital."

"Fuck sakes." He winces, clutching his arm to his chest.

"I'll get your stuff. You wait in the car." I tell him and he nods his head before making his way towards the exit.

I rush towards the locker room and once I'm inside, the guys immediately turn their attention towards me.

"Is Matt okay?" Grey asks in concern, slamming his locker shut.

"Think he broke his arm. I'm taking him to the hospital." I reply, grabbing Matteo's stuff from his locker.

"I don't know how he managed to pull that goal off." He mutters in disbelief, shaking his head. "Tell him to call me once he's all checked out."

"I will." I say and then leave the locker room.

Scanning the crowd, my eyes fall to the entrance doors and I see Matteo now with his parents. They're hugging him, probably congratulating him on the win. But, when Matteo starts wincing again, concern immediately masks their features.