𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧|Selfish

tw: abuse
___________________________________

tw: abuse ___________________________________

"Thank you." I say to Matteo for what feels like the hundredth time today.

"C'mere." He mutters, sliding his hands around my waist and pulling me into his arms. He sighs and buries his face into my neck as a smile grows on my face.

We shouldn't be doing this right in front of my house but I'm praying dad's asleep.

"I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" I whisper into his ear before pulling away.

"Okay." He whispers back and reaches over to fiddle with the scrunchie around my wrist.

I take the scrunchie off and put it on his wrist instead. "Keep it." I smile, grabbing my birthday gift from his car and walking off before he starts protesting.

Entering my house, I close the door behind me just as I see him driving off. Turning around, I jump slightly when I see my dad standing there with the most darkest long I've ever seen on his face.

Shit. He saw all of that.

I swallow when he starts walking over to me, taking his belt off. "You smell like fucking boys you whore." He spits and I can already tell he isn't sober.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I mutter.

"Bullshit!" He screams and slaps me across the face, sending me to the floor from the sudden impact, "How many times do I have to tell you to stop whoring around?! Don't go near that damn boy again!"

A sob leaves my mouth when he whips my back with his belt, leaving a burning sensation behind.

"If I catch you with him again I'll fucking kill you little girl!" He bellows. "Pathetic slut!"

I curl up into a ball, listening to his harsh words as he repeatedly hits me with his bolt. And by the end of it, I'm left crying as he slams the front door shut. Probably going out to buy more fucking drugs.

Sniffling, I slowly get up from the floor and wince as I make my way up to my room. My back burns and it hurts to even sit down. So for the rest of the night I cry until I eventually fall asleep.

On my birthday too.

xXx

It's been a week. I haven't contacted anyone. Not even Matteo and I know how selfish that is but I can't bring myself to do it. He's been blowing up my phone but I haven't answered him.

Dad wouldn't like it. He even told me to give my phone to him but I lied and said I don't know where it is so he hit me for that. My back still hasn't recovered as it hits like hell.

I'm snapped out of my trance when I hear a tap on my bedroom window. Peering over, I see Matteo standing their with a bunch of rocks in his hands. I gasp, my heart filling with happiness as I finally seeing him for the first time after a week. However he isn't happy. At all.