𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧|"Any day, darling"

"Wait here so I can take you home, if that's okay?"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Wait here so I can take you home, if that's okay?"

I look at Alyssa over my shoulder and she grins, nodding her head. I feel bad for ditching her. I mean I was the one who told her to come and I just know she's gonna bombard me with questions when he's gone.

I roll my eyes at her and turn my attention back to Matteo, who is looking at us with confusion. "Of course." I smile at him.

He nods his head and heads towards the locker room. Once he's out of sight, Alyssa grips my shoulders and smiles widely at me.

"What?" I sigh.

"Audrey, babes, what the hell just happened?"

I honestly don't know what to tell her.

"What do you mean?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"He's your personal escort now? I knew you guys were lab partners but damn. And he fucking winked at you, hello?!" She raises her hands up in the air.

"We're friends." I say simply.

"I think lover boy has a little crush and that never happens."

"You're reaching. That would never happen." I roll my eyes.

"Bullshit D'Amico! If you weren't my best friend I would definitely fu—"

I slap my hand over her mouth and glare at her. "Okay, okay, I get it. The whole world doesn't need to know."

I take my hand away from her mouth and she smirks. "I'm being serious."

"Weren't you the one who told me to be careful around him?" I raise an eyebrow at her.

"Yeah but he hasn't killed you yet." She shrugs her shoulders.

Shaking my head, I glance over at the time and swallow when I see that it's nearly time for my dad to come back home from work. Looking around the arena, I can't see Matteo anywhere. Shit.

"Number 5 is hot. What's his name? Grey?" Alyssa asks, furrowing her eyebrows as she types away on her phone.

I nervously start bouncing my knee. "Yeah he's in my lab class."

"I wish I was in your class." She groans and then grins. "I found his instagram."

My palms begin to sweat. I don't want to get punished for being home late again.

I feel a light tap on my shoulder, snapping me out of my trance. "Ready princess?" I turn around and see Matteo, now fully dressed in a fresh pair of clothes. His slightly damp hair is covered with a cap and he smells amazing. What the hell does he use?

𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें