𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞|Cherry

"I'm going out with Grey!" Alyssa sings and throws her arms around me

I hug her back and smile. "Since when?"

"Yesterday," She says, "We went out on his motorcycle."

"How was it?" I ask, pulling away.

"Amazing," She sighs dreamily, "How was your date with mr billionaire?"

I roll my eyes and smile at her. "Best date I've ever been on."

"Yeah?" She smirks and raises her eyebrow, "Did he take you out to some five star restaurant or something?"

"No," I drag out and rock on my feet slightly, "We went to a drive in movie theatre."

"That's cute." She grins. "What did you watch?"

I scratch the back of my head and try and remember what we watch but I'm fucking clueless. "Uh, I don't know." I shrug my shoulders, remembering how we just talked throughout the whole movie and getting to know each other better.

"Audrey?" She laughs and gapes at me. "Did you play 7 minutes in heaven instead? What the fuck happened?"

"No," I nudge her shoulder, "We just talked."

"I bet." She smirks and wiggles her eyebrows up and down.

"Shut up." I roll my eyes and lean against my locker.

She giggles and I catch the sight of Grey walking up behind her with a huge grin on his face. He puts a finger over his lip and I subtly nod my head.

She lets out a surprise yelp when he wraps his arms around her waist and hugs her from behind. "Hey." He says, pecking her cheek.

She looks at him over her shoulder and smiles widely. "Hi." She says, turning around in his hold and wrapping her arms around his neck.

He leans down and whispers something into her ear and she laughs slightly as he smiles against her skin. They really are cute together.

"Wanna go out for lunch, sweetheart?" He asks her, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

"Sure," She grins, "I'll text you later babe." She says to me before intertwining her fingers with Grey's and walking off with him.

Smiling, I shake my head and close my locker. Two strong arms suddenly wrap around my waist and I feel a soft kiss on the side of my neck. I already know who it is just by their cologne.