𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞|Fireworks

I've just picked an outfit out for tonight

I've just picked an outfit out for tonight. Matteo should be here to pick me up in about ten minutes.

Quietly, I close the door to my room and make my way downstairs, careful not to step on the floorboards that creek in case dad is asleep. My heart pounds in my chest the closer I get to the living room.

I breathe a sigh of relief when I see that he's once again passed out on the couch. There's a blunt on the table along with a few beer bottles, which means he should be out for a while.

I reach into my pocket and pull out of my phone when it pings with a message. Unlocking it, I see a message from Matteo, letting me know that he's outside so I quickly put my shoes on and rush out the house. After carefully shutting the door, I rush over to black Ferrari and get in, closing the door behind me.

He intertwines his hand with mine and kisses the back of it softly. "Hey, princess."

I kiss the back of his hand and smile over at him. "Hi."

"I missed you." He says, swerving back onto the road and keeping our hands intertwined on my lap.

My heart flutters at his confession. "You saw me earlier." I chuckle, shaking my head.

"Still missed you." He shoots me one of his lazy smiles before turning his attention back to the road.

"I missed you too."

"Yeah?" He raises his eyebrows.

"Mm." I hum, fiddling with his ice cold rings that are resting on my bare thigh.

Heat rushes to my cheeks when he gives my thigh a gentle squeeze and looking over at him I see that he's smirking, revealing one of his dimples.

"Everyone meeting us there?" I ask him, leaning my head against the windows and openly checking him out. Red retro 4s, a Red graphic t-shirt, denim jeans, studs and a silver chain around his neck along with a heavy silver watch around his wrist. Damn he can dress.

He turns his head and smiles after catching me staring before turning his gaze back to the road. "Yep." He replies.

"You're not scared of heights, right?"

"No, why?"

"Because you're coming on all of the rides with me." I grin.

"All of them?" He raises his eyebrow, glancing at me.

"All of them." I nod my head.

xXx

"Last ride of the night is the ferris wheel." Grey says, throwing his arm over Alyssa's shoulder.

We're all drinking hot chocolate on a bench and it's getting pretty fucking cold.

"Let's go then." Jayden grins, jumping off the bench table and taking his date towards the queue.