𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞|Reward

smut 🥇
___________________________________

I break away from the hug and pat Grey's back

I break away from the hug and pat Grey's back. We've been wanting this ever since we were kids and to know that I'm gonna be playing in the NHL with my best friend makes me so fucking happy.

"They're so cute." I hear Alyssa say to Audrey, sighing dreamily.

Audrey leans over to whisper something into her ear and then they both start giggling like weirdos. I shoot Grey a confused look and he scrunches his nose up at them.

I place my hands on the table and the chair behind Audrey's head, leaning down to her level. "What did you say? Huh?"

"Mind your own." She scoffs, placing a hand over my face and pushing me away.

Sliding back into my seat, I wrap my arms around her waist and press my lips against her cheek. "I love you." I mutter into her ear. I feel like I don't say it enough but I rather show her how much I love her than tell her.

"I love you too." She whispers with that pretty ass smile on her face.

"Can we play truth or dare now?" Sam asks again and I already don't wanna play. Truth or dare with the guys is like a death wish because their dares are always extreme.

"Since you wanna play," Jayden says, turning his attention towards him. "Truth or dare, Sammy?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to," He trails off, looking around the restaurant until he spots a brunette girl sitting at the bar. "Ask that chick out." He jerks his head towards her and Sam's eyes follow the action.

Sam stares at her like he's completely mesmerised and he's already pulling out his phone before he can even get to her. "I'll see you girls later." He says and gets up from his seat, immediately rushing over to her.

"Ask me." Archer says.

"Truth or dare?" AJ asks him.

"Dare."

"Drink all of these." He replies, gathering the new beers we ordered and pushing them towards him.

"If I throw up on you, it's not my fault." He lets out a long sigh and starts opening all the bottles.

We go around the table playing truth or dare until it gets to Grey's turn.

"Truth or dare?" Logan smirks, leaning his forearms against the table.

"Truth I guess." He mutters.

"Worse place you've fucked in."

"Shit," He chuckles, scratching the back of his head. "Probably my Dads shed."

"You did it in a shed?" Alyssa sits up straight and stares at him shock.