𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫|Bruise

After class Jacob came up to me again

After class Jacob came up to me again. I swear it's becoming a routine now.

"Hi beautiful." He says, leaning against the lockers as I put my books away.

"Fuck off Jacob." I scoff, not sparing him a glance.

"Don't be like that Audrey," He says, rolling his blue eyes and raking a hand through his blonde hair, "why can't I just take you out for one night? I promise you won't regret it."

I slam my locker shut and face him, "But I will regret it. Why do you think we broke up in the first place you asshole? No means no so leave me the fuck alone." I spat out angrily as I glared at him.

"I want a second chance," He says, leaning closer to me and tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear, "I've changed."

"We broke up because you couldn't keep your dick in your pants. A second chance isn't something you deserve." I grit out, moving away from him.

He takes a step closer and snakes his hand around my waist, "Everyone deserves a second chance Audrey. One night and I'll leave you.." He trails off and looks behind me.

"You'll leave me? You've been saying that for the past year Jacob!" I throw my hands up in the air out of frustration.

He doesn't seem to be listening to a word I'm saying as he's too focused on glaring at whatever's behind me. "I'll see you around." He says, not sparing me a glance before he walks away.

I scoff and roll my eyes as I turn around, coming in contact with a hard chest. Swallowing thickly, I slowly move my gaze up and was met with a familiar pair of blue eyes. His jaw was clenched as he stared down at me.

"Matt? What are you doing?" I ask, snapping my fingers in front of him when he doesn't respond.

How long has he been standing there for? And I pray that he didn't hear anything.

He finally snaps back into reality and lets out a deep sigh, "You left this is in class." He says, extending my favourite pencil out towards me.

"Oh thank you." I smile and take the pencil off him.

Our hands brush against one another's and my stomach swirls from the contact. His hands are warm yet rough.

I look back up at him and see him staring down at his hands, swallowing the lump in his throat as he shifts his gaze back up to mine.

"I'll see you tomorrow princess. Don't forget about my game." He winks at me with a smirk before turning around and leaving.

Taking a deep breath, I force myself to swallow away all these emotions I'm currently feeling and walk towards the exit.

xXx

I don't know what I was expecting when I got home but it certainly wasn't this. Beer bottles were thrown all over the place. The couch cushions were on the floor and the tv had a dent in it.