𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞|Angry

"Hi

"Hi." Matteo leans over my shoulder as I scroll through my phone. We just ate and now we're laying in bed even though we should be asleep because we still have school tomorrow.

"Hmm?"

"Let's go to bed." He murmurs into my ear, snaking his arm around my waist.

"After I beat this level on candy crush."

"Seriously." He scoffs and gives my ass a light smack.

"Yes. I'm close." I reply and when I hear him chuckle I glance over at him to see him bitting his bottom lip to stifle his laugh. I roll my eyes, knowing exactly what the fuck he's laughing at. "Shut up."

"Oh, you're close?" He grins, raising his eyebrows. "Yeah you fuckin' were."

"I'm ignoring you now."

He laughs and presses his lips against my temple. "Alright, alright I'm sorry baby."

"Whatever." I grumble, shuffling further back into his arms until I'm pressed up against his chest.

He slips his other arm beneath my head and pecks my cheek. "I love you."

I turn my phone off and turn around to face him. "I love you too." I say softly, reaching up to cup his cheek.

He lifts my thigh on to his hip and leans down to kiss me. His tongue slips inside of my mouth and my fingers comb through his soft curls as he slides his hand down to my ass.

"I want you." He mumbles against my lips as his hands squeeze my ass.

"We have school."

"Don't be so goddamn fine then." He grumbles and I giggle when he nips at the skin of my chin.

xXx

I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off, letting me know it's time to get up. Groaning, I turn it off and turn around to face Matteo, who is still sleeping soundlessly beside me.

I reach up and comb my fingers through his hair, watching his lips part as he releases a soft breath. "Matteo." I whisper.

"Mm." He hums, blindly reaching for me so I shift closer to him and he immediately wraps his arm around my waist before pulling me into his chest.

"Wake up." I murmur against his bare chest.

"I'm up baby." He mumbles but his eyes are still closed.

"Are you?"

"Mhm."

"Liar."