𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞|Moving

"Pass me the hot sauce

"Pass me the hot sauce." Matteo says to Reyna, pointing towards the bottle next to her. We're eating empanadas for dinner with everyone sat around the dining table.

"Pass me the hot sauce what?" She raises her eyebrow and tilts her head at him.

"Pass me the hot sauce now you fuckin' rat." He grumbles, shooting her a glare.

"Guess you don't want the hot sauce then." She shrugs her shoulders and takes a bite out of her food.

"Please." He sighs and then grins when she finally gives it to him.

"Why do you have to have hot sauce on everything?" She asks and scoffs, watching him pour the sauce over his food.

"I like spice. Now mind your own."

"Jerkoff."

"Reyna." River says, rubbing her temples.

I glance over at Matteo to see him already staring at me with a small smile on his face.

What? I mouth to him.

In response, he brings our intertwined hands to his lips and presses a soft kiss to the back of mine before leaning over to my ear. "You okay?" He whispers.

"Yeah." I whisper back, nodding my head.

"I told you it'll be fine." He mutters to me.

"Parvo." I retort.

(Idiot)

He smirks and turns his attention towards his Dad. "Hey Dad, you know Portuguese, right?" He says and my jaw drops slightly, "What did she say?"

Shit.

His Dad looks between Matteo and I then leans back in his seat. "Dunno." He shrugs his shoulders and picks up his glass of water.

"Bullshit." Matteo scoffs, "You definitely know."

"If she wanted you to know she would've said it in english, parvo." He replies. He definitely knows Portuguese.

"He's got a point." River says to Matteo, pointing her fork at Ace.

"Not fair." Matteo grumbles, crossing his arms over his chest.

"So Audrey," River clasp her hands together, and turns her attention towards me, "Your parents from Portugal then?"

"No just my Mom," I reply, "My Dad's Puerto Rican."

"What's your last name then?" She asks curiously.

"D'Amico."

"Sounds familiar." Ace speaks up, furrowing his eyebrows. Oh?

"It does?" Matteo asks from beside me.

"What's your Dads name?" Ace asks me, resting his jaw on his hand.