𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞|Want

smut 😩
__________________________________

smut 😩__________________________________

Last night was amazing. We couldn't go back to his place though because his parent would have been home but it's okay. Everything was perfect. I finally got to tell him how I feel and it feels like a huge weight has been lifted of my shoulders.

I hate being away from him though. The next morning I woke up missing him. I was missing him so much that I woke up early to get to school so I can see him before class.

Right now I'm waiting for him by the lockers. Minutes go by when I finally see him walk through the school doors wearing a white t-shirt with denim jeans that hang loosely around his waist and a pair of white air force 1s.

As soon as our eyes lock, a wide grin stretches across his lips and his pace picks up as he walks towards me. Once he reaches me, he wraps his arms around my waist and buries his face into my neck.

"Mi amor." Is all he says and my stomach flutters, feeling his cool breath fan against my skin.

"Did you miss me?" I ask, playing with his curls.

"Yes," He mutters, nodding his head, "Of course. I can't think when you're not around me."

I grin and lift his head up before cupping his cheeks. A small frown sits on his lips that I kiss away and watch it turn into a small dimpled smile.

"I love you," He says, leaning his forehead against mine, "Marry me."

My eyes widen from his words and I push him back slightly, "Woah," I chuckle, "Slow down mister."

"You'll marry me though, right?"

"In five years or something," I say, smiling up at him, "Lets get through college first."

"Deal." He says softly, leaning down to peck my lips. 

"You're crazy," I say, "You really want to marry me?"

"Yeah," He nods his head, "You're mine."

"You're mine too."

"All yours."

"Yo Matt," We turn our heads at the sound of Grey's voice, "Oh hey Audrey."

"Hi." I reply, fisting bumping him when he raises his fist.

"You feeling better?" He asks, crossing his arms over his chest and leaning against the lockers beside us.