𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧|"Good girl"

sexual content 😮‍💨
___________________________________

As soon as we left the restaurant, Matteo took me out on a drive

As soon as we left the restaurant, Matteo took me out on a drive. It's late at night and I know I should be at home but I'd rather be with him.

One of his hands are on my thigh and the other is placed comfortably on the steering wheel. Heat rushes through my body when his thumb rubs along my inner thigh. Slowly creeping higher and higher to where I need him the most.

His expression remains calm, like he isn't making me weak and needy for him. Then a sexy smirk makes its way onto his lips as he glances over at me.

"You alright, love? You're quiet." He states, amusement lacing his tone.

"Mhm." I hum, looking out the window to avoid his dark gaze.

"Audrey." He calls and I turn my head back around to look at him. "I like it when you look at me while we're talking, darling." He says softly.

"I'm sorry." I mutter, biting my lip.

"Stop that," He says, gripping my chin, "Or the next thing coming out your mouth aren't just going to be apologies."

His words go straight to my core as the dirty images of what he would do to me flash across my mind. God, I need to get a grip. I'm losing all my focus in his presence alone.

Then suddenly the car stops but I don't even get the chance to look around because he's already leaning over my seat. Placing both hands on either side of my head, he drops his voice to a low octave. "I can tell you'd like that," He whispers, dropping his dark eyes down to my clenched thighs, "Yeah?"

I nod my head, unable to form words. I'm scared to open my mouth. What if some stupid shit comes out?

"Words, princess." He tilts my chin up and I'm met with that same smirk again, "Why are you so quiet all of a sudden, hm?"

"Nothing." I mumble. "Kiss me."

"So needy." He chuckles, leaning down to latch his mouth on to mine as I wrap my arms around his neck.

His tongue passes my lips and claims my mouth while his veiny hand wraps around my throat. The coldness of his rings sends shivers down my spine and I helplessly moan into the kiss, needing more of him.

Dominant hands make their way down to my ass before lifting me off my seat and onto his lap. I wrap my arms around his waist and feel his hands roam underneath my shirt.

He stops at my navel and moves his kisses down towards my neck, sucking and biting the flesh there. Getting distracted by his kisses, I hadn't even notice his hand slowly creeping inside of my sweatpants until his knuckle brushes against my underwear.