"Ok well then let me ask you this. What's the order after? and who the hell is dante?" Nero asked as credo took his sword out.

"You do not demand answers from me!" Credo yelled swinging his sword at Nero who lept out of the way.

Credo swung his sword again but with more force as Nero had to block it using his devil bringer pushing credo back.

Nero got in a defensive stance as he hid his devil bringer.

"You possess the power of a demon?" Credo asked shocked.

"Back down. I don't want to hurt you, I won't do that to kyrie" Nero asked credo as he shook his head.

"Hurt me? You don't get it do you!" Credo said as he began emiting a golden aura as he yelled transforming into a devil.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"You too?" Nero asked shocked and in disbelief.

"I have been chosen to take the next step in evolution, to become something far more than just human, I am an Angel!" Credo said as nero retorted

"Wrong credo, all you've become is a demon!" Nero said

"As the captain of the holy knights, You are under arrest. It is the wish of his holiness!" Credo yelled pointing his sword at Nero before creating a golden spear and shooting it at Nero who dodged just In time.

"Show me what you got!" Credo yelled at the devil hunter as Nero took out his red queen and swung at credo who blocked it using his shield arm.

"Is that all?" Credo scoffed as Nero jumped back and began to shoot credo with his revolver.

Credo seeing this blocked the bullets with his shield arm and made multiple golden spears which he threw at to which he tried to dodge all of them but some still hit him and sent him back spilling blood all over the area.

"Waste of my time" credo mocked bashing the recovering Nero with his shield. Nero in the nick of time had blocked the attack with red queen as they were at an impass.

Nero let out a large war cry as he pushed the winged demon back and charged at credo with full force eventually breaking his defence and getting some good hits in.

"I'm not done yet!" Nero yelled as he reved his sword as fire came out of the exhaust pipes sending multiple curs into credo as after he kicked him back making some distance between the two.

"Credo stop I don't want to fight you!" Nero pleaded as credo grit his teeth.

"You would not understand!" He yelled charging at Nero with demonic energy covering his body as Nero stopped his assault with his devil bringer absorbing the energy as Nero threw the Holy Knight captain to the side making him go out of his devil form.

"No! Not yet! I'm not finished!" Credo yelled breathing heavily and charging at Nero.

Nero easily blocked the sword with his devil bringer as he deflected the attack knocking credo down as he commented.

The Neglected Devil Hunter Izuku Sparda!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें