191. Wednesday Addams | Betrayed

Tumblr : thenextdawn

Word Count: 1.0KSummary: you see Wednesday kiss Tyler, but it'll have a heavy toll on youWarnings: bloodPairing: Wednesday X Fem!Reader

Guys I'm so sorry if this was short but I didn't feel like there was much else to add to it. Hope you like it!

———

The day at Jericho went by smoothly and you had even gone to Dr. Kinbott to have a therapy session. You stayed there a while, as you had contrasting feelings about Wednesday and didn't know how to act upon them. It was dark outside when you were finished and you took a deep breath, heading to Weathervane as you knew you'd find Wednesday there. You did find her there, but you didn't like at all what you saw. Wednesday was too close to Tyler... too close for Wednesday's usual likings. She loved her personal space and didn't want anyone too close to her, and even though you had been trying so hard to make your way to her heart, apparently Tyler was quicker than you. Here you thought you were getting to her.

You stayed a little far away from Weathervane but still close enough to see what was happening, and you saw Wednesday kissing Tyler. She even smiled at him... you had been trying so hard to get her to like you. You felt your heart instantly break seeing that and you walked away, eyes filling with tears and heart beginning to hurt as you made your way back to Nevermore. You felt your heart hurt and as you walked away a hole disappeared in your chest. You realized, that what you had feared the most was now happening.

"Honey, you must not let anyone break your heart. Which means you can never love anyone. This is our fate, to grow alone and die alone. If someone breaks your heart it'll disappear from your chest and you'll die slowly"

Just now your mother's words started making sense. You had never understood your ability nor why this happens if you love someone, but it wasn't something you saw happening so soon. You never saw yourself dying young, and you never wanted to spend your life alone without loving anyone. It wasn't a possible thing to do, to not fall in love with anyone. You headed back to Nevermore and did not want people to see you die. There were other people there with your ability and they would definitely make fun of you for falling in love with someone. You didn't want that.

When you got to Nevermore luckily everyone was already in their dorm, and no one saw you. You were getting weak each minute that passed and you couldn't even reach the bed... luckily you were alone in your room, everything hurt, your missing heart hurt, your entire being hurt. As you laid on the floor a dark liquid similar to blood started coming out of the hole in your chest, it was like you were bleeding out. The next day you were too weak to go to school, you didn't even have the strength to breathe even. You never made sense of why this happened to you.

The next days Wednesday couldn't find you. You didn't come to class, you didn't go to class, you weren't in the quad nor in Jericho. The remaining thing to do was ask her friends. "Enid have you seen (Y/N)?" Wednesday asked her best friend. "No, I haven't seen her for days... maybe ask Bianca? She's been with her recently as well" Wednesday asked everyone in the school, no one had seen you. Unfortunately you didn't even have a roommate so she couldn't even ask if she had seen you. The last remaining place to look for you was your room. Everyone now was worried about you and they all ended up searching with Wednesday.

When they got yo your room, they saw that liquid similar to blood come out from under the door and immediately got scared that something bad had happened to you. "(Y/N)? Are you in there?" No answer. Wednesday even tried opening the door but it wouldn't open, it was locked from the inside "(Y/N)! Open the goddamn door!" She kept saying, trying to force open the door. "Here let me try" Enid said, and with her werewolf strength she managed to open the door. What they saw was horrible. You were lying in the floor, the whole in her chest letting out blood.

You had heard them get in the room but you could barely move, your end was close. "What is wrong with her?" Wednesday asked. "Well her family's ability's pretty weird... she can't fall in love with anyone because if she gets heartbroken her heart will disappear from her body and she'll die slowly... I wonder who broke her heart" Enid asked. Just then Wednesday realized why you were in this state. You had seen her kiss with Tyler. Recently she had noticed that you were trying to get close to her, but she didn't think too much on it until it was too late. She went to your side

"(Y/N), you saw me kiss Tyler am I right?" She asked you. You barely open your eyes and nod at her "well I didn't kiss him because I loved him... I made him believe I loved him but in reality I was just trying to figure out if he was the monster" she said "as much as it pains me to admit it I... I care about you, (Y/N). So you can't leave us like this or I'll kill you" she said seriously. The last part of the sentence made you smile a little, but you felt yourself lighter now that she confirmed that she cares about you.

You started feeling a little better, and then the hole in your chest closed, your heart appearing again in your chest as you got your strengths back and sat up. "I'm sorry if I broke your heart. But I promise I'll do anything to fix it and fix my mistakes" you had never heard Wednesday promise something to someone, and it was something amazing.