97. Kent Fisher Headcanons

Tumblr : seiksyyki

Random Kent Fisher headcanons. he's so boyfriend.😍

—don't know if this is canon or not, but i've seen people call him Kent Fisher.

^hence why I labeled him as Kent Fisher.

—despite being a siren I see him as one of those people that just cannot drink water, must have some sort of flavour or he doesn't drink it.

—he drums. & sings obvi.

^is in a band w Xavier, Ajax, Yoko, Bianca & Divina.

—romantic relationship or not this boy deffo has separation anxiety. he will whine if you try to do something w out him.

—gets stoned w Ajax every chance he gets, he gets rlly giggly and emotional when he's high.

^ he was portrayed as kinda clueless in the series, but I think he was just high most of the time.🙄

—he was 100% one of those kids that when he and divina were fighting, he'd pull out that illegal leg move and kick his legs until she backed off lmao.💀

—he's unbelievably ticklish, Divina deffo used/uses that to her advantage.

^most ticklish on his stomach. will burst out laughing when anyone so much as grazes his tummy shssjhds.

—o m g, this boy has the messiest morning hair ever. takes forever to brush.😭

^he loves his hair getting played with & thinks he looks adorable in braids🥺 (Divina braids his hair bcs no one ever taught him how ❤️)

—his favourite subject is english, he writes stories and sends them away for his younger siblings to read as bedtime stories.🥺💕 (his parents have called and said his little brothers get upset when there isn't a new one to read🥰)

—for a short time period he was obsessed w Alec Benjamin. His fav song was Water Fountain. (he just like me fr)

—collects rings and gets mad when Divina takes them lol.💀

—his fav colour is sky blue. No debate needed.