8. Wednesday Addams | Fries

Tumblr : eddieboi23

Summary: your eating lunch with Wednesday, and your hunger knows No limits.... reader being a menace

Tw: sharing food from mouth, kissing, threats,

(Y/n)=your name

***

It was the start of lunch time ,and everyone was eating.

Y/n, Wednesday, enid, and some of their friends were sitting together.

You were the closest next to Wednesday, while everyone else was a bit away, paying attention to Enid loudly blabbing about something.

Todays lunch was fries and nuggets(or vegan options maybe, but fries will be a big part of this),

Your favorite of course.

Unfortunately for you, you has finished all your fries, so you searched the table of friends to see who you could steal from.

Fortunately and unfortunately, the only person with some was your girlfriend, Wednesday.

You considered just starving at that point, because you'd surely loose a finger if you asked.

You did really want the fries though, so you did the unthinkable, you snatched one before she had a chance to react.

She slowly turned her head to you, staring you down with her unblinking eyes.

"What do you think your doing?"

You chuckle nervously and hold up the fry. "Im starving and you've barely touched them, its not a problem is it?"

She stares at you. "You are not starving, I watched you scarf your food like a dog ,just a second ago. If you want to keep your hand, you will give it back."

You just about gave up, then had an idea, you put the fry sticking out of your mouth. "Then come get it." You say with a smirk. Wednesday stares in almost disbelief.

She attempts to grab it but you pull away. "Not with your hands, your mouth." You wiggle your eyebrows.

she sighs "I am not going to play this childish game."

You shrug, "maybe I'll take more of them, since I got this one soooo easily."

Wednesday scoffs. "You will do no such thing."

"Idkkk, maybe if you play the game I wont."

She furrows her eyebrows , and frowns. Then to your surprise she leans in, attempting to grab the fry with her mouth.

You pull the fry Into your mouth a little and she scowls.

You chuckle. "Whoops try again!" She rolls her eyes, "this is foolish."

Despite her words she trys again.

Except this time while shes trying to get, you suck it into your mouth, which makes Wednesday accidentally kiss you.

You feel her stiff up, then lean into the kiss, feeling her soft lips, you kiss back.

She pulls away after a moment and you furrow your eyebrows. "Wait did you-"

She opens her mouth, and between her teeth is the fry, the corners of her mouth barely quirk up. "I win."

You blush, and nervously chuckle, "oh, damn."

She eats the fry ,then slides her plate between the both of you, looking away with a bored expression.

"The consolation prize, as if you deserve it."

You gasp, "yEsss I love you!" You start chowing down, missing the blush and curious smile Wednesday is aiming at you.

She wonders when you will realize ,thats the first time you said you love her. And all because of some fries.

How curious

*

Today is the perfect day to visit Wednesday, it's the weekend!

You bugged her relentlessly about hanging out during the weekend and she reluctantly agreed.

—-

"Ill allow it as long as you dont interrupt my writing time." She said to you, a threat about to roll off her tongue , until you interrupted. "Yea yea I know! I remember."

She rolled her eyes. "Very well, come over at 1 pm sharp, enid will be with her friends."

"Ok! Oh we should get lunch too!"

She hummed at that and walked away, leaving you a tad curious.

—-

So now you were rushing to her dorm, because of course you slept in til 12:50.

You burst in Wednesday room. "IM HERE, HELLO"

Wednesday is siting at her desk, back to you. "Your late."

I know I'm sorry, I slept in, forgive meee." You whine.

Wednesday turns In her desk chair, she has fries?

You freeze slightly. "Oh, you already got lunch? That's, nice of you?"

She stares at you. "These are mine."

You deadpan. "Oh. Well can I have some?"

"-All part of the plan-" Wednesday thought.

She looked at you then the fries, with fake contemplation.

She picks one up. "I suppose you can." She places it in her mouth and stares into your eyes. "If you can come retrieve it."

You freeze when you see a small smirk on her face. "-holy shit bro, what is happening, I didn't think she even remembered-" your thoughts going crazy.

Your face immediately heats up. Your usually pretty confident, but her taking charge, acting so out of character, made your stomach flip.

"O-ok." You lean in to grab the fry, and she pulls it in her mouth slightly, repeating your action from lunch.

You groan. "Ok hA I get it, karma, I'll play your little game."

You attempt to grab it again and she pulls it farther, now staring you down. "You take too long."

Wednesday yanks you by the shirt and pulls you into a kiss, her soft cold lips moving against your warm ones.

You attempt to get the fry from her mouth ,but she doesn't let you, as she is already eating it.

She pushes you away and your gasp for air. "HoLy sHiT."

She shrugs. "I win once again Y/N. It seems you need practice." She places another in her mouth and stares you directly into your soul. "I might as well help you improve your fry stealing skills."

She looks back to you, and notices your dazed blushing state. "I assume that won't be a problem."

Your face heats up even more. "Y-yea right, ha of course."

——————