175. Ajax & Enid | You're the one for us

Tumblr : dylan-hart

summary: Ajax and Enid ask you out on a date. You, of course in all of your awkward and flustered fashion, fail to give them a straight answer. Until one conversation has you realizing you've been in love with them for a long time and your feelings might just be reciprocated just as strongly.pairing: Enid Sinclair x Reader x Ajax Petropoluswarning(s): cursing, Wednesday's morbid way with words, and the reader being a bit denseword count: 1.4k

"We wanted to ask you on a date."

You blinked incredulously, glancing between Ajax and Enid rapidly, disbelief on your face. Ajax smiled warmly at you, a faint blush on his cheeks and Enid was grinning widely, practically bouncing in place on her toes.

"What?" you deadpanned, trying to wrap your mind around what was happening.

Ajax and Enid shared another meaningful look before turning back towards you.

"We—" Enid grabbed Ajax's hand and squeezed it firmly, her blue eyes sparkling at you. "—have been talking and...we decided we wanted to take you out on a date."

You blinked again. "...But you're both dating...?"

Ajax smiled at you. "Yep."

"...And you want to take me out on a date...?"

"Uh-huh," he hummed.

You shook your head as your mind raced. You opened and closed your mouth, unable to form any words. "I just..." You fidgeted with your fingers, glancing between them — both undeniably beautiful in their own ways — and wondered how in the world you got yourself into this situation. "Why?"

Enid laughed as if the answer was completely obvious. "Because you're amazing and we're both attracted to you, duh, silly."

You swallowed and tried to ignore the faint warmth rushing to your face and up the back of your neck. "Um, can I think about it?" you asked hesitantly, eyes flickering between them.

Enid frowned slightly but Ajax simply squeezed her hand reassuringly, grinning a small smile at you. "Take all the time you need," he answered and Enid nodded, though she stared at you longingly with her puppy dog eyes and you cursed inside your head because that look had a powerful affect on you that you almost regretted your words. "We'll be here and waiting if you decide you want that date."

You nodded and watched as Ajax pulled Enid along, the blonde glancing over her shoulder towards you before turning back around as he whispered something in her ear. You bit your lip before turning on your heel, marching towards the one person who could help you with the predicament you had in your hands.

__

"Wednesday!" you exclaimed and burst into her room, knowing Enid was out with Ajax at the moment. "I have a problem!"

"(Y/n)," Wednesday heaved out a great sigh, "you need to be more specific."

You pouted at her and crossed your arms even though she didn't even glance up from the book in her hands as she lounged on her bed. You huffed out a frustrated sigh and sprinted the distance and leapt on her bed by her feet, causing her to scowl coldly at you — even if you were, admittedly, one of her best friends, besides Enid, she still hated her space being invaded by your rowdiness.

"Enid and Ajax asked me out on a date," you mumbled into her bed sheets, face first as you wallowed.

Wednesday tilted her head slightly. "Okay," she said blandly. "And the problem is...?"