51. Tyler Galpin | CARDIGAN

Tumblr : anthemabby

tyler galpin

 x fem!reader

warnings; mentions of sex, abuse, death, blood, murder and possibly more. please tell me if i forgot anything 

***

3rd PERSON POV

love wasn't easy. nothing was ever supposed to be easy, it was supposed to be hard. life, love, family, school, work, the future, the past and the present. it was all a loop that spun around and kept you there. it felt like you knew nothing so there you were with your parents

"you love him?" they asked and you shrugged

"maybe mom i don't know" you stated and she scoffed

"you're young , you don't know anything" she said and you scoffed. you knew that's what she thought, she thought that when you're young, you know nothing but there are things you know.

you knew tyler. you remembered dancing in the street late at night while it rained wearing his levi's. you were drunk , not off of alcohol but off of him. you knew him, his hand under your sweater as he kissed the bruise that adorned your cheek. he kissed it better.

you felt used like an old cardigan that someone used to love, used to wear everyday but now you were under that bed waiting for something. tyler brought you out from under that bed and made you feel better. told you that you were his favorite and it felt good.

that was you two, until wednesday's addams showed up. you became friends with the girl, you were friends with everyone but a friend to all is a friend to none.

you were now nothing to tyler, he chased wednesday's and you but he lost you. he lost the way you would look at him, the way you stared the sky, the way you knew his orders. you were that old cardigan again , maybe your mom was right, maybe when you're young, you know nothing.

but again, you knew tyler. hanging out every weekend, playing hide-and-seek. just being there. you knew him giving you the wild heartbeat, you felt like you had 20 lifetimes but he had brought you out and made you live all of them.

he were his favorite and that's what mattered but there you were in your room staring at the ceiling as you played with a pencil and let the music play softly in the background. you began to remember everything again, kissing in his car and the bars that you snuck into, that was all you needed with him.

"y/n" you heard and you turned to your window as you saw tyler. you shook your head and opened the window as he climbed in and looked at you

"are we okay?" he asked and you shrugged. he began to trace stars on the scars that stayed on your arms, you felt the blood race and pulled your arm away as you felt like the blood was dripping down your arm but it wasn't. it felt like he drew stars around your scars and now you're bleeding.

"why do i feel like i don't know you anymore?" you asked and turned to look in his eyes.

"you know me. you know exactly who i am" he said and he wrapped his arms around you as he held you and that was the last thing that was said. he didn't say anything and that was how it was.

only a few weeks later did it all go wrong. joseph crackstone was back and even worse, he was in the school. you tried to go against him but it didn't work. he had stabbed your stomach and sliced it . you ran with a hand on your stomach and fell to the ground as someone ran over

"Y/N" tyler yelled as he held his hand over the wound and looked at you.

"you'll be okay" he said and you shook your head

"i won't but thank you for trying" was all you said. you did know him, you knew tyler. he was trying to change the ending, him losing you. but he couldn't, you stared at the sky as you felt his hand leave and he ran. he ran like water and left the same way your father didn't.

but you didn't die. no you survived, but tyler stuck like a tattooed-kiss. haunted every thought of leaving jericho, of all of your what ifs. the smoke of everything stuck around for longer then you wanted, you knew everything when you were younger.

you would curse him for existing. chasing what looked like in the grocery line but you knew that once the thrill left and he felt bad. he would miss you and he did.

he stood there on your porch as he looked at you, you knew he would come back to you.

"i'm sorry" he said and he hugged you

"tyler" you spoke and he shook his head.

"i didn't mean to run, i was scared and i couldn't handle being there when you died. it was too much, you're my favorite person to ever exist and you know that. i am so so sorry and i know that it'll take forever for you to forgive me but i hope you will at some point" he stated and you kissed him as he kissed you back and held you closely

yes , he ran but he came back. you weren't that same old cardigan and you wouldn't ever be. because you had him and he had you.

you liked not being the cardigan