70. Xavier Thorpe | Arranged Marriage

Tumblr : yanpotatowriter

Yandere (your choice) x reader; but they are in an arranged marriage and won't be married until after they graduate. For example, say the Addams arrange Wednesday to marry an old family for an allies, Wednesday is thrilled at the idea while the reader is like hell no.

 —--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 This might be the only time Xavier will be thankful for his father's decision, of course he logically knew that his father only did it for the fame and status it would give him when Xavier married his now fiancé, but Xavier just couldn't care less. He pretty much has a guaranteed future with his obsession and the only thing he needed to really do is just take care of them and wait until graduation before the wedding bells start to ring, if only his obsession would feel the same way then maybe it would, could've been even better. "I still don't understand why you don't even bother to try and get your father to remove the marriage arrangement, it's a stupid idea besides would you rather be tied to someone you don't even love than to find love later in life?" You asked Xavier on a long day, you two were currently hanging out in the schools' library trying to get some homework done. Or at least you were, Xavier was drawing in his sketchbook again. "And like I have said before my father won't listen to me, you think that I have not tried to get him to call it off? I tried, and he refused, I tried again and he refused. You know he only cares about prestige and where he stands in life, he won't take back the arrangement because it makes him stand higher in the social status" Xavier said, fully lying to his obsession, but even if he was not ecstatic with the arrangement he knew his father would have refused to undo the marriage arrangement.

Besides that he was also not focusing on his homework at all, deciding it would be better to just draw what he had currently in his head which was him and his obsession standing at the altar in wedding attire. When he first saw his obsession they would just not leave his mind, and after he got a vision of them getting married to him, he decided to keep an extra eye on them, wanting to know why he got a vision like that and when his feelings practically exploded after holding a conversation for them, he never wanted a vision to turn into reality that badly before. It does make his feelings complicated as he is completely and utterly in love with his obsession while they are just waiting to get out of the marriage as if someone else would treat them better like he would, a part of him does want to scare them by painting something horrific and making it come to life just to give them a giant scare, but he decided to not do that for now and try to win over their affection the normal way before his hands get tied. "You can also look at it in a more positive light you know, at least you're not getting married to a complete stranger who's twice your age like some arranged marriages" Xavier said after a long moment of silence, where the only thing that was audible was pencil hitting the paper. "I guess... I just wished it would all go away, but you do have a point, better you than a stranger, even if they were our age" You said, after thinking about what he had just said. If there was absolutely no way to make your parents rethink the marriage than you should just accept the fact that you are at least not marring a complete stranger but a close friend of yours. Even if you don't know that they harbour heavy feelings for you.