56. Yandere!Wednesday Addams

Tumblr : wensjuno

content warnings; fem reader. dark content ! — lowercase writing intended, stalking, semi-possessive behavior, mention of murder, yandere wednesday addams, 

***

it was love at first sight, wednesday was sure that you would agree. the addams girl could recall with crystal clear details how it went. the first time she noticed you was when you noticed her, picking up her pen that rolled off from her desk and under your table during botanic class. as you were handing the pen back to her your eye caught hers for a moment, silently gazing into each other before she stammered out 'thank you' and you gave her a warm smile.

— ever since that, she felt an intense type of attraction that lured her in, wednesday would be searching for you around the school, noting down when were you at what time of the day and if she lost sight of you, she would turn to other students for her.

remember all those times you kept running into her on the way to your classes? the two of you had taken very different classes on completely another side of school? oh, she has been getting out of class a few minutes before it ended to walk close behind you on the crowded corridors, making sure nobody makes a move on you before she could make up the courage to. besides, whoever calls this 'stalking' would be so wrong because wednesday is convinced you would find this charming and wouldn't mind her doing it. and when you caught her or came face to face with her she said nothing, only whispered under her breath while escaping from the scene.

"follow three steps behind... i must love from the shadows."

— sometimes she mentions things you thought you never told anyone only a close circle of a friend who wasn't too fond of wednesday, to begin with. your parent's name, the date of your birth, your full name with that embarrassing middle name you have, your first family pet's name, or how you like taking your coffee/tea. you never told her but wednesday assures you that you did mention them once or twice before during class and that it's okay if you don't remember, happens to everyone.

"it was a long time ago you mentioned them, don't worry about the small details."

— but all in all, wednesday is a silent stalker. you won't notice her until she has you backed up in a corner and that she is embedded in your life until it's too late but even then you are oblivious to the signs.

such as this, there was an incident in your dorm because both you and your roommate suspected someone break in but later the two of you settled on one of you probably didn't lock the door with the key and soon forgot about it. wednesday was the one who was inside your room, she stole some of your roommate's belongings that you gave her for whatever occasion and took real good care to burn them but not before installing some listening devices. she didn't understand modern technology but trusted enid on that the internet nowadays has a tutorial for everything... whatever that means. she listens on in every conversation you have but her favorite is listening to you sleep, finding it soothing how calmly you take breaths and sometimes if she listens in at the right time, she catches your sleep talking.

"soon you'll be dreaming about me, until then I am keeping you safe, dear y/n"