69. Divina Fisher & Yoko Tanaka | Trauma Comfort

Tumblr : yanpotatowriter

yokovina x reader where something in nevermore happened which causes trauma for the reader,yoko and divina just comfort her?

***

The trauma would most likely come from crackstones attack, with Miss Thornhill acting like your mother and being there for you her betrayal made you feel like you would not be able to trust anyone any more, especially adults that are perceived as kind and trusting.

Divina and Yoko would just be there for you, checking up on you multiple times after it happened after they noticed how you were slowly becoming detached from everything, not going to group hangouts any more, cancelling plans at the last minute.

They will help you take care of yourself, making sure you eat on time and convincing you to take a shower when you need one.

While you are taking a shower it's a high chance that they will clean up your room, or at least the mess that was caused due to neglect, so all the plates and clothes on the floor. Cuddles are practically a given if you're okay with them, just them holding you in their arms as they will just whisper sweet nothing's in your ears in order to make you fall asleep relaxed and content for once. Yoko often checks in, in the middle of the night to make sure you are sleeping and if you're not, she is willing to lend an ear to find out what's going on in your head that is making you unable to fall asleep. And if you need to hug someone in order to fall asleep she is more than happy to help with that. They will try a lot of things in order to put a smile on your face, even if it makes them look like idiots because just seeing your face when you're happy makes everything worth it and makes them willing to do it again. Of course if you tell them that you need space they are willing to give you it, but they will most likely leave food out in front of your dorm door to make sure that at least you are eating something healthy.