98. Wednesday Addams | Nonsense I

Tumblr : msgorillagripcoochie

pairing(s): wednesday addams x fem!reader

summary: wednesday doesn't know what's wrong with her when you make her blush .

warning(s): you and wednesday kind of being dicks to each other, enid being a mastermind, wednesday not knowing what blushing is, fluff and unedited work and kind of cliffhanger ending sorry yall.

*

Wednesday squinted at the sight of you crossed legged on the ground flipping through a magazine. "What are you doing here?"

"Enid says we should do friendship exercises." Wednesday let's out a low scoff. It all started when Enid suggested Wednesday get more friends, Enid thought who better than Y/N Y/L/N there was just as much rumors surrounding you as there was Wednesday.

She could admit that she was curious about you but she also didn't like to be around you. Everytime she was around you she got this feeling that she couldn't explain and she hated it.

"Friendship excercises?"

You hummed in response not bothering to look up at her as you leaned back on one of your hands, Wednesday's eyes focused on your colored nails tapping the floor.

"Stop it, I hate that." Wednesday didn't care about the sound, she just liked the look on your face when she ignored you. You looked up at her with that dead look in your eyes that she was always somewhat fascinated with.

"Can you just sit down and do this? Enid called me 10 times last night and I would rather I get a good night's sleep tonight."

Wednesday never understood it, how the two of you were so different yet so...similar.

Wednesday reluctant sat on the ground in front of you, she too was tired of Enid's persistence. She didn't understand why Enid was so desperate so you and her to be friends.

"What do we have to do?" She asked as you placed the magazine on the floor leaning forward "Enid said to ask each other the get to know each other questions on page 27." Wednesday flipped the book around gazing at the questions.

They were stupid.

"Ask first." You told her picking at the bracelet that was on your wrist and Wednesday huffed "What's your favorite color?"

"Red." You responded quickly "It reminds me of blood" Wednesday looked at you, her gaze softening in a way that you'd have to look close to even notice.

"Stop looking at me, you're freaking me out." You laughed softly, the playful tone in your voice telling her you were just joking with her but still Wednesday's eyes dropped down to the book.

"I would ask what's your favorite color but I can tell." You gestured to her clothes. She turned the book back towards you and you looked down at the book.

Wednesday found her eyes staring at your face again and for a moment she swore she heard her shallow black heart beating in her ears. "What are your hobbies?"

"Murder" She said quickly "Which I will commit if we continue asking each other these stupid questions" She mumbled and you snorted lightly shaking your head at her.

"I personally don't really do anything that you'd consider a hobby" you shrugged "Oh my god but when I was younger I used to love archery." You smiled as you recovered an old childhood memory.

"What happened?" She asked when your smile turned into a grimace.

"I shot my brother in the arm, he had to quit football and to punish me my mother made me quit archery but I had this bow, oh it was so nice, it was pink with black accents and my father had carved my initials into it! It was my favorite this in the world."