180. Tyler Galpin | What Happens in the Hot Tub Stays in the Hot Tub I

Tumblr : valeskafics

Summary: All you wanted to do was relax, but Tyler is so not having it.

TW: profanity, innuendo, sexual situations, p in v sex, choking, spanking, semi public sex, I can't think of anything else but this is smutty lmao

Word Count: 2,463 words

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Wednesday characters nor do I claim to own them. I do not own any of the images used nor do I claim to own them.

Kappa Phi Theta is your baby. Kappa isn't just a sorority, it's your life. You would kill for Kappa, you would die for Kappa. And so, when senior year started, of course your sisters elected you to be the president! One of your best friends, Enid, was elected your vice president.

Other than having to come up with unpleasant things for your new initiates to do during pledge week, there's nothing really bad about Greek life on campus at Nevermore University. You're beautiful, you're popular, everyone knows your name, and everyone loves you.

Well, there is one thing.

Alpha Delta Nu. Or more specifically, its president.

Tyler fucking Galpin.

You and Tyler haven't gotten along. Ever. He's in your friend group, considering Alpha is your brother sorority. Your best friends? All of them are his best friends too. Enid, Wednesday, Yoko, Bianca, Xavier, Ajax, Rowan. All of them are his fucking friends too.

But you're the only one who seems to have a problem with him. Just like he's the only one who seems to have a problem with you.

It might've started when he asked you for a pencil back in freshman year, during pledge week. You were in class, half asleep from having to do all your stupid pledging and so, you groggily told him to fuck off and bring his own pencil to class as you stared at the professor blankly, scrawling your notes.

Or, maybe it could've started at your first frat party after being inducted into Kappa, and his after being inducted into Alpha, when he "accidentally" spilled beer all over your pristine white Kappa shirt. The one with the pretty pink lettering. Convinced he did it on purpose to get a better look at your boobs, you threw your tequila shot in his face and stormed off, ignoring any pathetic attempt at an apology he could try to make.

There's also, of course, the sophomore year powder puff powwow, or so it's come to be called. When you tackled him in a "friendly" game of flag football, accidentally breaking his nose. How the fuck were you supposed to know that your elbow was that strong?

Maybe it's just that you resent each other. That you're jealous of each other. You're smart and witty. School comes naturally to you. But, you know you can be a bitch sometimes without really meaning to, which has cost you friendships before. It just happens. Enid usually helps curb your bitchy instincts, while Wednesday, Yoko, and Bianca encourage them, finding them wildly entertaining.

He's friendly, and people love him without him lifting a goddamn finger. But, he struggles with his classes, with time management. He's been on academic probation before, while you? You're on the Dean's Honor List every damn semester. He hates it. Why does school come so fucking easily to you? It's unfair.

Group hangouts are the worst. The two of you are constantly bickering. Rowan is pretty sure he's had several asthma attacks solely because of the stress the two of you cause him. Wednesday always just watches with an amused look. If he says the sky is blue? You'll say it's green. You can never agree on a goddamn thing except the fact that you despise each other.