81. Yandere!All x Normie Reader II

Tumblr : yanpotatowriter

Waking up in an unknown location after being drugged is never a good thing, especially if you still feel sleepy and have a pounding headache afterwards. Slightly groaning as you tried to sit up on whatever soft you were currently lying up you heard something like metal chains moving with your body movements.

Opening your eyes and noticing that you were chained to a bed that was in a room with another bed made you fearful of what was to come, you scanned the room and noticed that on the side that you were placed that it was very bare almost as if no one has slept in this side of the room while the other side looked lived in, with painting all over the wall along with canvasses. 

You also noticed a painting of yourself on the wall, it was of you behind the counter of the weathervane giving an out of frame person a cup of coffee or so it seemed. It freaked you out, knowing that you were stuck in a room not knowing who put you in there and that there was no way to escape it almost made you want to stay in solitude as not knowing the person who put you there was making you paranoid. 

 You heard the door open, and you looked at it, at first scared and then confused as you recognized the person walking into the room. "Oh...You're awake" Xavier said as he closed the door and walked towards you. 

You felt trapped and betrayed as you made yourself smaller on the bed, pretty much trying to create as much distance between the two of you as possible. Trying to ignore the rattling of the metal chains as you moved was very difficult as the sound made you even more helpless than you already felt, knowing that no matter what you did you cannot just get up and do something as you were chained to the bed. There was a chain and both of your ankles and wrist and while they looked long enough to be able to get off of the bed and walk a little bit it was nowhere near long enough to make it to the window or towards the door.

"Oh c'mon (y/n) there is no need to be like that" He said towards you when you started to create space between the two of you, "I'm not going to hurt you...We just want some answers"

Like you believed that, there was absolutely no need to chain you up to a bed and then claim that it is only for answers sake. There are other ways to get answers and this was not the way to get it. 

"What answers do you need that validate you chaining me up like i'm some dog?" You said with venom in your voice, which was valid given the circumstances. You just wanted to get some answers as to what could be behind the disappearances and murders, and now you are chained to a bed by someone who had to do volunteer work at the café you normally worked at.

Xavier just looked annoyed when you spit that sentence towards it, rolling his eyes as he grabbed a chair and placed it near the bed you were chained to before sitting down on it.

"I don't know...maybe the fact that you are a normie and managed to break into nevermore and the nightshade's library without even having permission to be in the school due to not being an outcast. Ever thought about the fact that you just can't waltz into this place without consequences?" Xavier said in the same tone you just did, full of venom however he had his voice raised a bit and that frankly made the entire situation even worse.

You just looked the other way, not wanting to have to look at Xavier's face or answer his question/accusation. Why should you? Maybe if he did not lock you up you would be willing to talk, but frankly everything about this situation was frightening, and you would rather be anywhere else but here.

It was silent for a while, you're hugging your knees looking at the opposite direction where Xavier was while he just stared at you not saying anything you heard him drawing something, but you really did not want to talk to him. You still felt the headache you had ever since you woke up, and it made you even less tolerable to the situation you were put in.

"All I wanted was some answers to the murders....not getting fucking kidnapped by a guy I thought I could trust...." You said after a while, your voice breaking a slight bit which made you curse inwardly because you also realized that your throat was beginning to become dry due to the lack of water.

"And you really thought that Nevermore would have the answers? You think that if we knew who or what was attacking we would just let it continue?" Xavier asked you, slightly agitated but also relieved that you finally were starting to crack and answer his (and the groups) questions.

 He hated to admit it, but he found joy in seeing you chained to the bed all vulnerable, it was cute in his eyes, but he knew he had to focus on the situation at hand before he admired you further. Even though he was drawing you chained up to the bed currently, it's not his fault that you stayed perfectly still and that it made for a great drawing.

"Well I don't know, I did not think that Nevermore endorsed kidnapping yet here we are... Besides outcast are known to cover for their own kind when tragedy strikes, even if outcast themselves are also attacked" You said, your voice slightly muffled due to you hugging your legs.

You really did not know what to think of any more, all that really plagued your mind was how you wanted to be free but considering how Xavier was just talking to you like nothing was wrong other than the fact that you were trespassing at Nevermore and the library you really doubt that you would be let free anytime soon.

You just heard Xavier take a deep breath and sighed right after that, like he was angry or at least frustrated by your answer. "Look no one at Nevermore even have a clue as to what is possibly going on, besides that point we already have someone else investigate fellow students, and she doesn't take no for an answer. So if you were patient you might just get the answers due to her solving the mystery"

"Great. Does that mean I can leave since I answered your questions or what?" You said, slightly annoyed at the fact that he just expected you to just wait around for murders to get solved by someone else when you also just wanted the answers already, you did not know what the main target was of the person/creature or if it were just random killings. So how were you supposed to just let that be when you always find answers for things you don't know or don't understand.

You just heard him sigh before he stood up and walk away, when he returned you heard something that sounded like glass being placed down on the bedside table before he spoke; "Not yet, other people have questions too, and maybe you should think about where you are allowed to be and where you are not"

Before you could say anything about what Xavier just said you heard the big door open and close and when you looked at the direction you noticed that Xavier just left you alone with a glass of water being on the bedside table along with a water bottle. At least you would not suffer from dehydration..