62. Ajax & Xavier | bruised heart

Tumblr : cosmicpearlz

summary: you overheard a conversation that your boyfriends were having.

pairing: xavier thorpe x reader x ajax petropolus

........................................................................................

at first, people at nevermore found the relationship between the three of you weird. but over time, they had gotten used to the dynamic. you didn't care about the other people witnessing your relationship because you had the boys. they were the sole reason on how you found out your love languages were physical touch and quality time.

"bye yoko! i'm leaving to meet up with xavi and jax," you waved to your roommate who you were really close with. principal weems decided to pair the two of you up because you guys were both vampires and yoko was able to help you, showing you the ropes of the school and managing being a vampire better.

you sneak your way through opheilla hall to go to the boy's hall. looking around twice to make sure you're in the clear before you were gonna open the door to xavier's room. xavier's room was always the spot because he had a single dorm and nobody would interrupt your time together. you go to place your hand on the doorknob as your enhanced hearing began to kick in.

"dude, i think she's a little clingy," you heard ajax say and it made you frown. you never thought that they had a problem with that.

"she's also always right up under one of us," xavier replied to ajax. they both shared a laugh making your heart drop to your stomach. how come they never told you? now they're laughing at you, you felt stupid. stupid enough to trust your heart with not one boy but two of them. you let go of the doorknob quietly and back away from the door.

you didn't want to stay for the rest of that awful conversation. so, you turned to sneak your way back to opheilla hall with tears that threaten to come down. once you made it back to your room, you walked in with your head down.

"y/n, you're back early. did you get caught?"

"um no. i- uh i just wasn't feeling good," you bit your lip to keep it from trembling any more than it was. the sound of you wavering voice made yoko look up from her phone. she saw you fiddled with your fingers and your posture was slouched.

"are you okay?" you finally look up to face her and a tear slips out. a sign that you definitely were going to start sobbing.

"i walked up to the door and uh overheard them talking about how clingy i was. you don't think i'm clingy right?" your eyes and cheeks glistening with tears while voice began to crack.

"no, i don't think you're clingy at all. why don't you get changed and i'll be right here to hold you." you nodded and changed into your pajamas. you walked over to yoko's side of the room and immediately started crying more when she wrapped her arms around you.

-

the next morning you felt like complete shit. your body ached from the crouched position you slept in, eyes slightly burned from all the crying and your head was killing you. you take a quick shower and do the rest of your morning routine before dressing in your uniform.

"you ready?"

"as much as i can be, i guess." you and yoko start your journey together to the quad for breakfast. problem was everyone shared one big table meaning you couldn't avoid your boyfriends if you tried.

you kept your eyes trained on the ground as you took your seat next to wednesday after getting your food. everyone glancing at each other knowing that your normally sat next to ajax every morning while xavier sat in front of you guys. so the two of them took a seat across from you.