84. Wednesday Addams | Let It Out

Tumblr : unadulterated-syd

Warnings; short, unedited.

Synopsis; y/n teaches Wednesday to let loose.

*

You spun around, the spaciousness of your dorm allowing you to enjoy the dizziness the act brought you.

You played your music, spinning around, with the ghost of a dance partner you'd never truly had.

The bridge rang as you spun yourself once more, falling onto your bed, the rhythm and lyrics sitting in your mind as you wondered when you could feel the way you wished to.

You heard the absence of type writer clicks, tilting your head up to see she'd been watching your dance, the fumbling, the light pattering of socks on the old floorboards of the dormitory.

She didn't say anything, watching you, a look of absence on her face— as always. You sat still, worrying you had disturbed her hour of writing, novels she never once let you touch.

"What were you doing." She said monotoned, looking at the floor you were previously prancing around. Sucking in a breath, you looked at her and stood up.

"Dancing, kind of." You paused, "Sometimes you just move to the beat I guess, doesn't have to make sense really."

"Why?"

"Because I enjoy it, it's refreshing."

"Okay." She nodded, standing up from her seat, and sliding it back in under the desk. She walked across the room, offering you a hand, which you took, to stand up.

You looked at her curiously, as she requested calmly for you to play your music once more. You took out your phone, and pressing play, looking to her for criticism. She gave none.

"Teach me." She said, chin high, as she looked at you.

"There's nothing to teach Wed, you just gotta move to the music." You pulled her hand into yours, looking to her to make sure she was comfortable with such, before twirling her around.

She closed her eyes, and you spun her again. You guided her around the dorm room, in no specific pattern as you traced stress from your minds'.

As the song came to a close, you broke from Wednesday, flopping back on your bed once more. She sat beside you, shortly after you'd given into the exhaustion.

"You were right, that was rather stress relieving."

"I told you." You hummed, closing your eyes.

"Thank you."