137. Wednesday & Enid | Their Idiot

Tumblr : redsxcks

Wenclair x reader.

Summary: reader often acts without thinking leaving them needing medical attention.

Warning: injuries, blood? Stitches, hospitals

**

You were stupid. Everyone knew it. You're best friend, Ajax, didn't believe it though. He was just as stupid as you if not more.

Enid and Wednesday had left you in your shared dorm with a clear warning of not to do anything stupid, they had rules for you which you thought was stupid.

You couldn't have a lighter by yourself as of burning Enid's rug last time.

No sharp objects unsupervised, last time that happened you needed stitches on your leg.

There are many more but you choose to ignore them daily, you were lonely in the dorm alone, well thing was there but he was no fun. He always tried to talk you out of doing fun things. So you called Ajax

"Jax. It's raining, what have we always wanted to do in the rain?" You asked laughing manically. You could hear him whooping over the phone before running and putting the phone down.

"Thing stop being dramatic, I'll wear my boots and raincoat" you interrupted the hand signing. He began again once you had stopped talking. "They will not find out-" a knock interrupted you "He's here, bye thing!" You shouted before rushing out of the door, leaving your raincoat and things to keep you warm.

"Okay how are we supposed to get up into the roof?" Ajax questioned while you walked over to his dorm.

"It's simple" you replied walking into the room. "Climb up the rain shoot then we're there" you explained as if it was obvious. "Let's go now I'm bored" you mumbled climbing out of his window, you grabbed the rain pipe and started climbing

"Hey is this safe?" Ajax shouted looking up at you, rain catching in his eyes. "We're so high up" he muttered following you as you climbed up the building.

You stood on the roof, it was slanted and slippy, it was the perfect night to do some stupid shit. "Come on don't be a buzz kill" you helped him up almost slipping off the roof. "We gotta be careful if we're gunna go roof jumping"

"Those two don't go together" Ajax added laughing ad the both of you nearly fell once more. You laughed with him before running and jumping of the roof onto the next

"If I get back to your dorm first you owe me a burger!" You looked back at him honing speed. The rain fell on your face it was intoxicating the feeling you got from running in the rain.

//////

"Y/n we're back!" Enid called out as her and Wednesday entered the dorm "y/n?" She called out again with no response gained she took of her snood and looked around finding the dorm empty apart from an angry thing, sat on the bed reading a magazine.

"Thing. Where's y/n?" Wednesday asked placing her new books done on her desk, thing started signing frantically. "Slow down I can't understand you when you stutter" Wednesday shut him up and made him slow down his signing. "Roof... rain.. Ajax" she repeated some of the words out quietly. She turned to face Enid. "Y/n is doing parkour over the school roof. In the rain. With Ajax" Wednesday sighed at the end of her sentence envisioning how this was going to end.

"Oh god we've got to stop them" Enid screamed while grabbing her jacket and zipping it up, she started rambling as Wednesday collect your coat and hat and got ready to go. There was a tapping at the window, Ajax burst throw Enid's open side of the window out of breath.

"Y/n fell! We tried to climb down when we saw you two and they slipped!" Ajax shouted pacing the room "I was going to talk them out of it but I thought it would be fun!" Wednesday slapped him, silencing him effectively.

"Where are they" both of the girls demanded. The gorgon nodded and started walking out to the room, he lead them to the quad. You were groaning in pain on the floor. They ran over to you Enid placing your head in her lap Wednesday leaning over you cupping your face moving your head to assess you for any wounds that aren't visible. They threw question flyer question at you making you're already dizzy head spin more.

"My head hurts" you groan trying to sit up, Enid pulls you back down into her lap.

"No, no baby just stay here hope we check you over for anything extreme" she said playing with your hair, she moved to hold your hand, you whimper at the gentle touch. "I'm sorry" she mumbled while picking up your arm, you let out a cry as she moves it, your arm already bruising and swollen. Wednesday started arguing with Ajax about safety. The gorgon said his goodbyes and left.

"Is the hospital needed?" Wednesday asked kneeling down and holding your hand in her own, Enid nods before sliding you off her lap with a grown of disapproval emerging from your mouth. "This might hurt, only a bit" Wednesday warned before picking you up bridal style.

"How are you so strong" you mumbled resting your head on her shoulder, she didn't speak instead started waking to exit the school.

//////

"You're going to need stitches for this" the doctor said examining the cut on the side of your head "painkillers for your concussion" He sighed looking at your arm "and this is broke" He looked to Wednesday and Enid and started discussing your treatments further with them. You were drifting in and out of consciousness from the copious amounts of painkillers you had been given.

You woke up with a throbbing headache and a cast on your arm. You groan and push yourself into a sitting position "can we go home?" Your groggy voice comes out as you pout at your girlfriends.

"Ofcourse cara mia" Wednesday speaks softly while Enid picks you up.

"I can walk" you grumble wrapping your legs around the werewolf. "Put me down" you nuzzle your head into her back as she starts walking. Her body shakes as she laughs at you. None of you spoke until you were back and settled in the dorm, Wednesday holding you from behind while Enid played with your hair.

"Sometimes your stupidity gets the better of you. You are an idiot" the raven haired girl from behind you spoke harsh words but they were true. Enid frowned at her words.

"Yeah but you're our idiot"