61. Wednesday Addams | Gifts

Tumblr : redsxcks

Wednesday x werewolf!Reader

Enid x sibling!reader

Warnings: mentions of blood and claws and syringe

Maybe ooc Wednesday

Notes: this one's short and sweet :))

——————————

Wednesday always made or bought you meaningful gifts, like the build-a-bear bear she made you with her voice inside. It was a deep black bear holding a blood red heart, when you pressed the heart Wednesdays voice came from it "I love you" the words were staggered as if she was contemplating saying it, you played it over and over again when she gave you it swearing to only play it around her or alone. You held it while you sleep it gave you comfort. You wanted to do something for Wednesday but you had no idea what, you gave her flowers but they always died.

You saw videos on TikTok of partners gifting each other necklaces, with littles jars filled with letters even blood. Then it hit you, you should give Wednesday some of your blood. You were giddy at the idea. Luckily you had a few of these necklaces with empty vials lying around. Your family kept sending them you hand nothing to do with them until now.

You let your claws out and dragged one across your palm you let out a hiss as the skin broke, you watched as the blood dripped into a bowl. Your sister burst through your dorm "Holy shit! What are you doing!?" She shouted grabbing your arm before you could add another cut.

"Enid! I'm making something" you whine pulling you arm from her hand. She looked at you confused sighing in response you showed her a video on TikTok. She squeals in approval as you continue to draw blood. "Get me a syringe" you mumble as she stands up to leave.

"Okay! I'll be back!" She shouts before leaving the room ecstatic. By the time she came back you were covered in bandaids with a bowl full of your blood. The smell burned your nostrils, Enid came back and nearly gagged, she threw the syringe at you and left.

You filled the syringe up and put it into the vial, it took only two syringes to fill the glass vial. You laced a chain through it and placed it carefully in a box, wrapping it carefully with black paper topping it off with a silky black bow. You discarded the wasted blood and left your room. You went to your sisters dorm, there you found Wednesday at her type writer.

"It's my writing time. Sit on the bed and be quiet" she instructed not bothering to turn around, you did as she asked, while sitting on the bed you pulled the small box out of your pocket and stared at it. After around ten minutes you heard the screech of Wednesday pushing her chair back "I'm done now- what happened to your arm" she stopped in front of you grabbing your arm and inspecting the litter of bandaids.

"Oh uh, nothing, here!" You showed her the box and held it out for her to take she looked at you confused "take it" you insisted, she gave you a confused look but took the box anyway, you watched with a smile as she carefully untied the bow and tore the paper, she opened the box and stared at it for a few minutes, a smile appeared on her face as she held the necklace in between her fingers. "Do you like it?" You knew from the look on her face she loved it "here I'll put it on for you" Wednesday handed the necklace over and moved her hair to the side. The smile on your face couldn't falter as you locked the chain in place.

"Thank you, I love it" she turned around to face you, cupping your cheeks she pulled you closer and planted a soft kiss on your lips.

"I love you"