155. Wednesday Addams | Unknown IV

Tumblr : thenextdawn

Word count: 1.5KSummary: you get back to school and start experimenting your power with WednesdayWarnings: nonePairing: Wednesday X Fem!Reader

***

After a couple weeks treating your wounds, the doctors finally let you go back to Nevermore. 'Why would anyone care if you were going back?' You thought. But that's where you were wrong. Weems came to pick you up from the hospital, ready to take you back to the school, and the whole drive was silent, with you looking outside the window, until you decided to ask her something. "Am I allowed to go in the woods? Just.. not too far from school" you asked her. She looked at you confused. "Why would you want to? Aren't you scared of the monster?" She asked, with nothing but pure curiosity.

"I mean, kind of, but at the same time I want to find out something more about my ability. It's something malignant and I'm sure of that, but with that monster going around the woods I just want to protect myself and my friends... maybe if I get control of it It can even turn into something more powerful... but to get control of it I have to train it" the car was quiet after that, the only thing filling it were both of your thoughts. "Okay fine. But Wednesday comes with you. She was the only one who managed to calm you down as of now and I want her there in case you lose control" you thought of it but eventually you nodded and sighed, knowing there was no way she would wanna help you.

As soon as you arrived to the school you got out of the car and with the help of your crutches you walked into the building. The cut on your stomach still hurt a lot as well so you flinched a lot while walking so you were pretty slow. Though as soon as you reached the quad everyone jumped out. "SURPRISE!" Everyone said. You were unfazed by all of that, you hated surprised. You looked at everyone and even expected to see Wednesday, but she wasn't there. "What is this all about?" You asked, the people there were all the people that had bullied you, except for Enid. "We wanted to apologize to you for bullying you and decided to throw this welcome back party" Bianca said with a small smile. You could say that they were really sorry about everything.

"Great, uh- thank you? But I'm in a lot of pain right now so I'm just gonna go to my room.. Ms. Weems can you help me there?" She nodded and smiled slightly, before letting you use her as support. Soon you arrived there with her help. "Thank you" you said once you were laying in your bed. "Of course darling. If you need anything don't hesitate to call for me okay? Now you should rest" you nodded at her words and when she left you laid in bed, trying to rest. You had almost fallen asleep when you heard three knocks on your door. "It's open" you said and sat up in bed, still flinching in pain. "(Y/N)? Can we talk?" Wednesday came into the room and you sighed, putting a hand on your stomach. "What do you want?" You asked her annoyed.

"I just wanted to apologize to you. I do care about you, I'm just too stubborn to admit it. The other day I didn't want the informations, I just used that excuse to cover up for the fact that I cared for you" she said and you stayed quiet for a while after her words. "Do you-" she interrupted you before you could finish your sentence. "Not a word about this" she said before leaving. The following days you went to school and no one dared to bully you. Apparently Weems had given a speech about acts of bullying being punished, but you were sure that if they could, they'd still bully you. Enid or Wednesday would always sit by your side. But the only one helping you was just Enid.

Eventually you did get better and figured it was time to start working on your power, and the first chance you got you went to talk to Wednesday. "Hey Wednesday, can I talk to you real quick?" You said as you walked aside her. "Yes tell me but be quick" she said stopping to give you time to catch your breath and talk. "I wanted to work on my power, so that if I happen to be face to face with the monster once more, at least I can protect me. I would have done it alone but Weems said I can only do it if you're around because last time you calmed me down so... do you want to come help me?" You looked at her with pleading eyes, but she was hesitant with her answer. "Fine, but if I see you can't control yourself I'll intervene" she said and you nodded, taking her to the woods close by to the school.

"How do you want to do this?" She asked you and you sighed nervously. "Well apparently whatever it is is triggered by strong emotions, especially Anger and sadness or something similar to that. As of now though I'm not feeling any of it so I have to trigger it, I just don't know how" what you said had Wednesday think of options, she decided to go with the safest one. "Maybe try and think of something that upsets you?" She said and you decided to give it a try.

You started thinking of everything bad that had happened you. From when your parents left you when you were born.

Hands turned into claws.

When kids into the orphanage started making fun of you because of the color of your eyes.

Eyes turned black around the red part.

When people started bullying you at school.

Teeth became pointy.

"(Y/N), do you still feel like you can control yourself?" The shorter girl asked you. Until now you were still pretty calm, you focused on your breathing and looked at your appearance. You nodded at her words and looked at her for reassurance. "Do you want to keep going or do you want me to intervene?" You kept taking deep breaths "I can continue" just then you realized that your voice had changed, it was a demoniac voice and Wednesday looked at you. "This is something new... could you try to do something for me?" You nodded. She gave you a few orders, she told you to jump to see if you had some kind of strength, she told you to see if you had telekinesis and try to lift a few leaves. That you could do, but it was kind of hard. Then she told you to see how resistant were your claws.

However you were running out of forces so soon enough you turned back to normal and and fell to the floor feeling weak. "Okay, maybe we need to take a break" you told her as you tried to catch your breath. She nodded and helped you to Weems office, to explain her how your "experiments" were going. She took note of everything and had Wednesday help you to your room. When she helped you to you bed, as she was about to pull away you held her by her arm "can you stay here with me for a little? It's been a while since I had company" for some reasons she didn't mind your touch on her skin. "Yes sure" she said and sat on the bed with you.

"Can I ask you something?" You saw her nod and look at you. You took your chances to admire her, her posture was always straight and it accentuated her beauty... god she was so pretty. You wished you could hold her in your arms, you wished you could get closer to her and feel a little of human contact, an affectionate kind of human contact. "You were at school with me right? Why did you never stand up to me when they bullied me and here you do?" You asked her, and saw as she looked down.

"I would have stood up to you if I could, but they had it too much against my brother, I had to care about him first, you get that right?" You nodded at her words and saw how she avoided to look at you "but here I can and I Always will. I'm just too stubborn to say what I feel. I care about you and you know that now. I just want you to trust me" she said and looked at you in the eyes, just looking at them you could say that she was feeling something, unlike other times.

You looked at her with a small sad smile, but still an understanding one as you asked her

"Will you go to the Rave'n with me?"