103. Tyler Galpin | A Taste of You

Tumblr : eufezco

A TASTE OF YOU – Tyler Galpin x Vampire!reader

SUMMARY – You accidentally bite Tyler.

*

Wednesday ordered both of you to stay in your dorm until she and Enid were back, and you and Tyler were following her orders extremely well because none of you felt the need to be around anyone else or be in any other place when you were together.

The first time you met Tyler you would have sworn you had never seen anyone as beautiful as him. His caramel hair and his green eyes shone under the dim lights of the coffee shop where he worked, and when he saw you entering the shop along with Wednesday and Enid, with your red eyes shining so brightly and hypnotizing him, he would have sworn that you were an angel. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Tyler at first seemed like something you couldn't afford, you couldn't even be in the same room as him without all the muscles in your body tensing and that lump of fear of not being able to control yourself forming in your throat because Tyler smelled so good. You've never wanted anything more than a taste of Tyler. You wished you didn't think of him in that way, and you felt so bad at first for having those thoughts about him but it was your nature, you couldn't help it. His smell was so intense and strong to you that when he was around, you couldn't even perceive the smell of coffee nor the smell of the people in the cafeteria either, only his.

Then you started spending more time together and you got used to his intoxicating scent, to his long and tempting neck, to the thick veins running down his hands, and he got used to your cold skin every time he would put his on top of yours, to the way you liked your coffee, and to make sure that your favorite table was free every time you visited him, the farthest away from people and windows.

In an act of courage, you invited him to the dance. He looked amazing in his white suit and he couldn't stop complimenting you and how beautiful you looked in your white dress. His face was so close to yours while you danced that you could even feel your breaths mixing until the moment was ruined and you both ended up soaked in fake blood. Enid and Wednesday kept their curious eyes on both of you all night, and you internally blamed both of them for being so gossipy about Tyler not kissing you that night, but you kept saying to them that everything was fine between you and him and that it wouldn't have happened anyways because you and he were just friends.

Now he was sitting on your bed, with his back against the wall and one of your scrapbooks on his legs, waiting for you to finish your essay while he checked all of your memories glued to a notebook. This moment brought so much peace to both of you and it made you feel good that you could be in the same room in silence and it didn't feel awkward at all, but you couldn't help but think about the way he was leaving his scent in your bedsheets. Not only there but all of your dorm smelled like him.

"And... I'm done." You announced to him. Tyler raised his eyes from your album to look at you while you closed your books and laptop. In fact, he had been looking at you for a really long time, but every time you turned around to see what he was doing or if he was bored, he acted as if he wasn't paying attention to you. He watched you all the time, even when you thought he wasn't: the first time he saw you no one else seemed to exist in his eyes. He was looking at you through the store window in Jericho looking for the perfect dress with Enid. Then Wednesday appeared by his side all of sudden, and she almost gave him a heart attack. She told him how creepy he was being by stalking you and not going inside and talk you. He was looking at you dancing with your friends and having fun at the dance while he went to refill his cup, and he was looking at you at that time as well, focusing on your homework and biting your lower lip.