122. Wednesday Addams | Secret Carer

Tumblr : specialagentlokitty

Wednesday was smart, she picked up on things nearly immediately, so when you didn't turn up to your first class she noticed straight away.

"Where's (Y/N)?" Enid whispered.

"How am I supposed to know?" Wednesday replied.

Enid opened her mouth to reply but quickly shut it again, giving a small shrug.

Wednesday thought maybe you just didn't want to turn up to class, after all, it wasn't uncommon for you to ditch.

However, when you weren't seen by lunch she knew you weren't ditching.

Heading back to her room, she closed the door and looked around.

"Thing?" She called.

The hand didn't make a noise.

"Thing?!" She hissed.

Finally, he came scurrying from whatever he had hidden himself in and climbed up on to her desk.

Wednesday walked over and leant down.

Thing started to sign, quickly and frantically.

Wednesday nodded her head as she watched him, letting him finish signing before she finally spoke again.

"I see, and they kicked you out of her room?" She asked.

Thing begun to sign once more, this time only for a few seconds.

"I see, okay."

Wednesday decided to leave the information she had just found out for now.

You were sick, really sick, you wouldn't even move out of your bed. You didn't talk to anyone, and the only time you did was to tell thing you leave you alone otherwise you'd throw him out your window.

For the rest of the day Wednesday attended her final classes, and made her way to her room for her writing hour.

"I'm going to visit (Y/N), you wanna come?" Enid beamed.

"No. They're sick, maybe even contagious or enough to kill someone, as fun as it sounds, I'm busy."

Enid rolled her eyes and went to your room.

She knocked on the door lightly before entering.

"Hey..." she called.

"Get out..."

Enid sighed, closing the door as she walked in.

She's been at yours before classes started, and you looked way worse now than you did before.

She got you some water and set it on your bedside.

"I'll ask Weems if we can go to town and get you some stuff to help. Okay?"

Enid just wanted to hug you, but you made it clear you'd hurt anyone who so much as laid a hand on you while you were in this state.

She sat with you for a few more minutes before she finally left, going to talk to the headmistress.

After her writing session Wednesday decided to carry on with her investigation about the Hyde, so she snuck out of her door, thing hidden in her bag.

Your room was on the ground floor, and as she was creeping by your door she heard what she could only describe as someone hacking their lungs up.

Thing jumped from Wednesdays bag, and pointed to the door.

"No. I'm busy." She whispered.

Thing pointed again.