146. Wednesday Addams | I promise.

Tumblr : ywonniii

hi! i got this idea and now i cant get it out of my head..so y/n goes in the woods and the hyde attacks her, and shes pretty close to death until wednesday shows up cause she wanted to go on a walk UNTIL she sees her girlfriend litteraly bleeding to death, wednesday runs up to her and carries her back to nevermore and takes her to the inffirmary, y/n dosen't die but has a mark on her stomach, when y/n wakes up she sees wednesday next to her, asleep and holding her hand. y/n wakes wednesday up and she hugs y/n tight telling her NOT to scare her like that again. ty :))))

***

You just wanted to get away for a while, thinking that your parents wanted you to follow in their footsteps, given that they were respectable students at Nevermore before. They continually pester you about excelling in all of your subjects, having to take many extracurriculars as much as possible. It reaches the point where they plague your dreams, continuing to torment you.

And that's why you thought taking a stroll in the woods was ideal when it wasn't. With the Hyde still roaming around, not identified yet, you, alone, plus in the woods, doesn't sound good, but hey, it will be a one-time thing, you thought.

So now you were running for your dear life, doing stunts you never thought you could do, backflipping from a stump to outrun the Hyde. But who were you kidding? It was the Hyde, and you couldn't outrun it, so you decided to hide behind a tree after gaining some distance from the creature. When you check the surroundings, from left to right, you had managed to breathe properly when you saw that it was clear. You let out a sigh and decided to turn back, and when you did, the Hyde was already there, staring right into your soul.

"Jesus Christ. Fuck me,"

—--

Wednesday swore that she had heard a noise somewhere in the woods. She was walking around the place when she heard it. It resembles a person screaming. What's worse is that it sounded like you.

Wednesday wanted to curse. She couldn't be mistaken, especially with her auditory near as golden and her acute sense of hearing. It was you, and she was sure of it.

"Y/n!" Wednesday screamed. She kept running, trying to pinpoint the exact location of your scream a while ago.

"Y/n! Love, if you can hear me, please stay where you are! I'm coming over!"

For Wednesday, it felt like hours when it was only minutes. Her hands and feet turned cold, if it was even still possible. She couldn't shake the feeling that something terrible had happened to you. The worst scenario she could think of right now is the Hyde getting to you and her not getting to your aid on time.

Her thoughts were cut short when she stumbled upon your bleeding body. Your stomach has giant claw marks, 'No doubt the Hyde did this,' Wednesday had thought. She rushed to your side, immediately putting her handkerchief on your stomach, trying to stop the bleeding as much as possible. She checked for your pulse, and a relieved sigh escaped her lips when she felt a faint heartbeat from you.

It was a heck of a trip going to Nevermore, carrying you on her back not to waste any more time. After entering the clinic, she instantly put you on the bed, cleaning your wound and quickly worked on it, stitching it flawlessly before tending to the minor cuts around your face.

—-

Pain. The only thing you felt as you began regaining your consciousness. Your whole body was sore and your legs were aching, especially your stomach. Oh, don't get me started with it. Your gut is literally in agony. Slowly opening both eyes, you sat back up trying to reposition yourself on the bed when you felt a cold hand placed on top of yours. 'Wednesday.' She was sleeping beside you.

You started basking in her beauty, examining how she breathed, her lashes were long and pretty, her gorgeous nose and her kissable deep plum-colored lips.

(She slept while sitting up straight beside your bed in the clinic)

'Lovely' You thought.

You contemplated waking her up or letting her sleep more because she looked exhausted. But you being clingy and needy 24/7 wanting to talk to her already, decided to wake her up.

"Wednesday? Amore, wake up," You managed to croak out. Letting out those words had hurt your throat. It came out more of a whisper, though it managed to stir Wednesday awake. Congrats.

"Cara mia" She hugged you straightaway. You did not expect her to tightly lock you in her arms. It hurt, your whole body began throbbing again from the pain. 'I can manage it. For Wednesday' surely enough, you did manage to overcome the pain and got used to it quickly (not willingly) before hugging her back.

"I'm okay now, Amore. Don't worry" You tried pulling away lightly, but she only held onto you tighter than before. "I know, but please don't ever scare me like that again." Vulnerability. Wednesday had become vulnerable in front of you, she never thought she had this side of her, but the thought that she nearly lost you to the Hyde scared her very soul. It was way worse than being tortured. To think that she might've lost you, her loved one, and her significant other had brought unknown feelings to her.

"Don't worry. I won't, I promise."

Without a doubt, you and Wednesday will be attached to each hip from now on.