64. Xavier Thorpe | flavored kisses

Tumblr : cosmicpearlz

summary: in which you wear a different flavored chapstick everyday and your boyfriend xavier loves it.

pairing: xavier thorpe x reader

........................................................................................

you kept chapstick on you at all times, especially now that it's cold outside. but of course, you'd never been the one to stick to just one flavor. you have a variety of chapstick flavors just because.

currently you and xavier were in the library studying for the exam that was coming up for your shared botanical sciences class. xavier couldn't keep his eyes off of you while your eyes were stuck on the book. he liked the way the sun shone through the window and hit your cheek making your face glow.

"didn't anyone ever tell you it's rude to stare thorpe?" you glanced at the boy sitting across from you with a grin on your face.

"i can't help it when my girlfriend looks so kissable right about now." this is what you loved about him, he never failed to make your stomach flutter. you shake your head and go back to taking your notes.

"focus on your notes xavier."

"you gotta give me a kiss first sweetheart."

you eyed him again seeing that he was dead serious about kissing you.

"no."

"then i'll just sit here admiring you until you kiss me."

"that's very creepy babe. i hope you know that."

"i could care less. i'm just asking for one kiss," xavier shrugged his shoulders giving you a pearly white smile.

"you know damn well that it's not gonna be just one kiss. you do this to me every time," you pouted at him.

"baby i swear it'll be just one kiss."

you playful rolled your eyes at him, "will you stop being so needy and focus on your notes if i kiss you?"

"oh absolutely."

leaning over you meet xavier in the the middle to place a peck on his lips. not keeping his promise, he lays both of his hands on your cheeks to deepen the kiss. you were not surprised at all that he deepened the kiss. secretly, you enjoyed him doing so but he didn't need to know that.

you were the first one pull away and he snuck one more peck to your lips. "that was not one kiss xavi," you glared at him.

"hey, i did say one kiss. i just didn't say how long i was gonna take," he licks his lips tasting more of the strawberry chapstick that graced your lips.

"focus on your notes and maybe, just maybe i'll consider giving you more kisses."

-

from loml <3

hi honey, come meet me in the art shed.

to loml <3

that desperate to see me? ;)

from loml <3

always. now hurry your ass up, i wanna show you something

you began your short walk to the art shed. when you got there, the wooden doors were slightly open for you to just walk in. you closed the doors behind you and wrapped your arms around xavier's shoulders placing your chin on his head.

"okay baby, i need you to close your eyes really quick."

"really?"

"yes, trust me. i think you'll like it," he places small kisses on your forearms that were still around his shoulders. xavier then gets up and leads you to the middle of the floor. you could hear him shuffling around before it was quiet again.

"you can open your eyes now."

you opened your eyes to a large canvas that he painted of you and him. it was the exact picture ajax took of the two of you at one of the nightshades parties. you were sitting in his lap with a red cup in your hand while he stared at your smiling face.

"also watch this," he raised his hand to make the image move as if it was playing a scene from a movie. picture you laughed and then looked at him to place a quick kiss upon his cheek making picture him smile.

"baby. i'm at a loss for words right now," you turn to him teary eyed. you immediately close the distance and pull him into a kiss. he's hasty to grab your hips bringing you further into to him. cherry he thinks to himself. you tasted like cherries today and he's sure this is one his favorite flavors from your collection.

"i love this and i love you so much."

"i love you more. only the best for my girl," xavier kisses to top of your head and hugs you.

-

it was unusually easy to sneak into xavier's dorm room this night. you guys would often hang in his dorm rather than yours because of the fact he didn't have a roommate. leaving you guys to do whatever you wanted. it was movie night and like almost every movie night, the movie was just background noise.

xavier had his back up against the headboard of his bed while you were positioned with your legs on both sides of his lap. he takes the time to wiggle his hands under your shirt to caress your skin before pulling you into a kiss. the kiss was slow yet very savory. sugar cookies? forget the cherries, this one was definitely his favorite one.

"that's a new one."

"a new what babe?" you peered at him with questioning eyes.

"the chapstick. it tasted like sugar cookies, i don't think you've ever had that before," he gently brushed his thumb against your lips. you couldn't fight the smile that came on your face.

"yeah, i got it in town a couple of weeks ago when i was with enid! it's a new holiday flavor."

"this one definitely has be my favorite flavor out of all your chapsticks."

"wait, xavier you noticed i change my chapsticks everyday?"

"of course i noticed sweetheart. it's one of the many little things about you that i love." suddenly you felt shy in front of him. it made you feel good that your boyfriend noticed this little thing that you've been doing since you were a kid. you put your head on his shoulder in attempt to hide into his neck.

"don't hide from me babe. i think it's absolutely cute that you have different flavors. it makes kissing you even more enjoyable," the both of you start laughing.

"i'm glad you enjoy it my love." xavier moves both of you to fully lay down and begins lightly dragging his hand up and down your back. this motion alone was already making you tired.

"get some sleep baby. i'll be here when you wake up." you snuggled more into his warm chest and drift off to sleep.

you never thought that xavier would notice something as small as you changing your chapstick everyday. but being the observant boyfriend he is, of course he noticed. you were his girl, he's always going to notice anything when it comes to you.