6. Enid & Wednesday | Alexithymia III

Tumblr : d3monkel

Take's place in Vampire Reader Universe

Enid Sinclair x Vampire!Reader x Wednesday Addams

Summary : You saw it as a curse, a burden. The stripe of colored hair everybody got. You didn't believe you were fit to be a soulmate, so when you one day come across the fact that you don't just have one, but two that you have to hide from. Will you be able to hide the fact that your their soulmate until you graduate? Or will you have to deal with the burden of them knowing your their soulmate, but you refuse to talk to them about it, constantly avoiding them.

Not proofread!

1.5K Words

***

You decided to finally step out of Nevermore and go to Jericho. Yoko had offered to go with you since you were still new to the place but you turned her down, not wanting to keep burdening her.

To others, you looked normal, like a normie. The only thing distinguishing you from them being your sunglasses, and unusual red and black choice of clothing. You were truly grateful for your mother's side, though you never showed signs of getting her physic ability, you were born with the ability to retract your fangs and your skin not deathly pale like your father's.

You watched as normies passed, some with soulmates, some without. You pitied the fool that was destined to be your soulmate, knowing that if they never met your father's standards, you'd be married off, and left without a true soulmate. If you even meet them of course.

Stripes appeared in different parts of the hair, though it was a different case for gorgons, one of their snakes would have markings with the soulmate's color, gorgons of course had the lowest rate of finding their soulmate, as even finding out the color requires getting stoned.

You'd been lucky enough, the stripe being on top, where it was easy to hide. Though he wanted you married off, he let you take as much time as you needed. Vampires had lifespans of centuries, albeit not as long as the original bloodline. Though you were from the original bloodline, the physic bloodline would cause your lifespan to be lowered, but you'd still surpass the branched out bloodline vampires.

No matter. Vampires that do not get paired with other vampires will live a life of grief and solitude when their soulmate eventually dies off.

As you strolled by, enjoying the scenery, you noticed a cafe 'Weathervane' was its name.. 'Getting something to drink wouldn't be so bad,' you thought.

Your nose got invaded with all kinds of different pleasant scents the moment you stepped inside, you made your order and sat down at a booth, you caught onto the discreet stares from a curly haired barista from the corner of your eye as your sunglasses slightly slid down.

You noticed how there hadn't been a lot of customers at this time, you rested your head, with one of your hands holding your head, you looked out the window. Biting your inner cheek slightly as you saw all the people walking by.

A lot of them, walking next to their soulmate, usually holding their hand or arm. Your thoughts were interrupted however, once you heard multiple footsteps, approaching you.

...

"Get out of our booth you fucking freak." One of them spat out, whom you assumed was the leader of their little group. You could only scoff at that, "There are other empty booths if you cared to look." you didn't even have to look at them to know they were pissed off.

You could tell that people started staring now due to the commotion, the same barista looking at you earlier came by.

The presumed leader of the group dared put his hand on your shoulder, squeezing it in an attempt to intimidate you.