177. Xavier Thorpe | how to get out of love I

Tumblr : aphroditesmoon

hello dear! i love your works so much and just have seen you write for wednesday?? (shame on me)if it's ok with you, can you please write hcs about xavier x jealous!reader? like she has a crush on him but thinks he's head over heels with wednesday so distance herself and become kinda passive-aggressive?i can see hurt/comfort and fluff but absolutely up to you! thank u in advance! take care!

xavier thorpe x reader

warnings: angst, dumbass xavier

***

If there was one thing you lacked that Wednesday Addams doesn't, it's the absence of a heart.

And your heart has been beating for the tortured artist since you've crossed paths.

He wasn't like all the other incels that made you uncomfortable or the bullies who made you cry, no.

He was just a gentle awkward and talented soul. That was why you liked him, one thing you two seemed to have in common is that you both feel immensely.

Yet these days it seemed he's been having less time to notice your lack of enthusiasm, not when he's busy trying to get new girl Wednesday Addams, resident sociopath, to notice him.

It's a lost cause! She doesn't want to be loved by him, you did, why couldn't he see that?

You were sure one of these days she'd end up giving him a piece of her mind, and you look forward to that day.

What you didn't expect, was her asking him to Rave'n Dance.

He seemed so happy you had to compose yourself from breaking down. "I thought we were going together?" You ask, attempting to sound nonchalant.

Either it worked or he was oblivious. "Yeah I know that, but c'mon, I've been waiting for ages for this chance-"

"oh yes her loyal dog at her beck and call." You mumbled, loud enough to reach his ears.

His words halted and he stares at you baffled.

"I've liked her for so long, you can't really expect me to bail this for you? How can you be so selfish?" Your eyes widen as he snaps at you.

"Selfish? I'm saying this because I care about you! Xavier, if she really liked you, she wouldn't wait this long to show it, she's been treating you like shit and you just take it."

He rolls his eyes and reach for his jacket to leave your dorm. "You know, you and Bianca would make really good friends, both so desperately insecure and manipulative."

You lose your voice as you watch him slam the door in your face.

The words doesn't sound like his, something so cruel could never come out of your sweet boy, and yet it did.

You breath out a sigh and feel your cheeks wet as tears fall down. If he wanted to get screwed over by her, then he can go ahead and take his chance.

°°°

Your play was to be held tonight, the tickets all have been sold and costumes been made, yet you still couldn't get in the right headspace.

Perhaps this deep melancholic sadness you're drowning in could help you embody Ophelia better, she was quite a tragic character.

You found yourself imagining your Xavier digging your grave and crying over your dead body as Hamlet did, would he come to regret his rejection of you when it's too late, as the prince did?