142. Yoko Tanaka | Devil's Sweetheart

Tumblr : aphroditesmoon

summary: yoko wants you despite you already being in a relationship, but she always gets what she wants.

requested by; "could u do something like yoko tanaka x female reader?you can make it about wtv scenario,if not that's alright😭😭"

warnings: smut/nsfw(minors dni!), angel!reader, shy!reader, mentions of abusive relationships, cheating (I do not condone this action irl)

***

It all started in Nevermore's Halloween party. Truly, it was Weems fault for giving in and letting the children set the theme.

The halls were darkly lit and the drinks were spiked with vodka. Despite the costumes and masks, you were always easy to identify.

"Angel huh? Going for the easy way in?" Yoko Tanaka's whispered sensually in your ear. Despite the obnoxiously loud music, her voice was still so clear that it sent goosebumps through your skin.

You let out a nervous laugh as you turn around to face her, she inches closer until your back was againts the wall. "Yeah I just- I figured, I already have the wings-" You were a stuttering mess when she's staring straight into your eyes, her sunglasses discarded.

She hums and nods as she takes in your whole outfit. "Oh-!" You exclaimed as you notice her's.

"We're matching!" You realized, taking in her devil halo and dress.

A smile tore at her face and the sight of her fangs sent your mind into haywire. "What a coincidence." She replies shortly, reaching closer until her nose boops yours.

Everyone notices how Yoko's eyes were always on you, and though you try to hide it, deep down you knew whatever feelings she held for you was already secretly reciprocated.

"Say, [name], are you still with that pixars rat looking boyfriend of yours?" Your eyes widen and you startle remembering your boyfriend.

You nod wordlessly and she laughs. "You're not denying that he looks like a rat."

A giggle escape you at her words. "I guess he does looks a little like a rat.."

You notice how her eyes beams at your laugh as she stares you down and you feel a blush creep into your cheeks.

"I-" You started, breaking the trance and move to slither away from her. "I should probably go-" You barely made it two steps away when she grips your wrist gently to stop you.

You frown in confusion as you look back at her.

Her confident looks has faded, replaced with a doubtful one as she reads your face.

"Your neck." The two words makes you flinch and you force yourself to remain composed, fighting the urge to touch your bruise.

"What about my neck?"

"I doubt that nasty mark is a lovebite or anything apart of your costume, how'd that happen?" Her eyes were gentle but her voice was demanding.

She knew what happened, you knew she knew, you also knew she'd know if you were lying, your heartbeat to her was as loud as the music thumping through the speakers.

Her fingers slowly interlaces with yours as she walks closer and takes your chin with her other hand, making you look at her.

"You don't have to explain anything, just nod-or shake your head, can you do that?" Putty in her hands, you nodded obediently.