99. Wednesday Addams | Nonsense II

Tumblr : msgorillagripcoochie

Wednesday was upset. She hadn't meant to go snooping but Enid had just left the party invitation laying on her desk.

An invitation to a party at your house that she didn't get. She could only assume everyone else except her was invited.

Not that she cared, she didn't care at all.

She didn't care.

Wednesday was more than confused, she didn't understand why she wasn't invited I mean it didn't matter to her....it didn't. It shouldn't matter anyways it's not you were dating or anything.

Though the idea that you had given everyone else an invitation did bother her, not because she liked you, no of course not but it was just that she certainly knew you better than anybody here.

They didn't see you the way Wednesday saw you, she saw the beauty in your darkness, no one else saw that.

Wednesday froze in a her spot for a moment having an epiphany. Could it actually be possible that Wednesday liked you?

Wednesday didn't like you, she couldn't have liked you. There was no way she liked you but what if...hypothetically she did like you. What would that mean?

It probably wouldn't change anything, you probably wouldn't even like her back, if she liked you I mean she totally doesn't but if she did well...what if you didn't feel the same way?

She turned making her way back to her room, the door flew open as Wednesday stomped in and Enid turned with a huff "What's the problem now?"

"How do you know if you like someone?" Enid's jaw practically hit the floor, She almost squealed but she stopped herself, she knew Wednesday and she knew the approach she had to take.

She took a deep breath "Well usually you think of them a lot even when they're not around." Wednesday did think about you a lot more than she realized "You sometimes wonder if they're thinking about you as much as you are thinking about them." Wednesday did wonder that. "You care about their feelings more than you care about yours and sometimes you feels these little butterflies."

Wednesday made her way towards the window staring out for a moment "What do these butterflies feel like?" she asked in a soft whisper like she was afraid of her feelings.

"Uh it's kind of a fluttering feeling in your stomach, it kind of makes you feel all bubbly inside." Enid explained. That was the perfect way to describe the feeling Wednesday got when you were around. Wednesday's eyebrows furrowed

"Oh..."

It didn't make sense to her, this whole thing of liking someone but everything Enid was diagnosing her with seemed to lead to this. Could it be possible she was infected with the disease of love?

She never understood her parents love for each other and the fact that she could feel what her father felt for her mother well it startled her.

She could feel Enid's eyes burning into her "Is there someone you think you might like?" She questioned slowly but Wednesday didn't respond for a moment. "You mustn't tell a soul or I will cho your hair off in your sleep."

Wednesday threatened but it only made Enid smile wider "Okay!" It was hard to get Wednesday to open up during their "girl talks" but Enid felt special for the fact that Wednesday was coming to her.

Wednesday moved to towards her bed sitting down "Y/N makes me feel things and not those murderous things everyone else makes me feel" she admitted.

"Ok, that sounds like a good thing." Enid hummed.