142. Yoko Tanaka | Devil's Sweetheart

Depuis le début

"Was it him?" You nodded. Her breath hitches and you notice her gritting her teeth, almost like she's sharpening her fangs.

"He does it a lot?" You paused, feeling the sudden pathetic urge to defend your boyfriend. You shook your head and whispered meekly, loud enough for her ears; "Only sometimes."

She closes her eyes in frustration and shook her head. "That is not as fine as you think it is angel."

You're silent, feeling your palms turn sweaty and starts to glance around, fearing the devil himself hearing or seeing you with Yoko in such intimate approximation.

She notices this of course and asks, "Is he here?" You nod again. She offers her usual soft smile usually reserved for you, and her hands moves to wrap around your waist.

"He can't hurt you tonight, or any night from here on, do you understand me?" She asks sternly as she leans her down to whisper in your ear.

You want to tell her she's wrong, that you'll never escape him. But the way she's holding you so gently has you giving in and agreeing.

"Want to go somewhere quiet?" Her invitation changes the mood quickly, her attempt to distract you worked, your bright nervous smile returned and you let her link your arms together as she walks you up to her dorm.

°°°

It barely took any convincing for her to have you sprawled againts her bed, your clothes easily discarded except your halo.

You couldn't help a giggle when she nudges your neck while leaving kisses and sucking in your throat.

"What's so funny?" She asks amused.

"It tickles-" Your hands holds on to her shoulders while you fight off the laughter bubbling in you, grinning ear to ear.

You feel her smile againts your neck before gently piercing her fangs into you.

The laughter disappears as you whimper againts her, your fingers gripping her hair as she sucks from your neck.

"Yoko-ah-" Your bare legs wrap around hers and she growls into your neck when you start to rut into her.

She releases her teeth from you, licking the two points of her fangs below your ear before moving lower.

You whine loudly when she pulls your thighs apart from her hips and she lets out a low laugh. "Impatient are we?"

You grunted in annoyance, but all she saw was an adorable frustrated little kitten.

As she leans down to capture your lips with hers, her finger traces your thigh before rubbing them on your slick cunt.

You moan in the kiss and raise your hips to grind againts her palm but she pushes your legs back down.

Your frustration was cut short as she thrusts two fingers into your tight weeping core. "No one else gets can touch you like I do, do you understand?"

You whimper at her touch, eyes rolling back as you ramble out nonsense, drunk off her hand buried in your cunt.

"No one else gets to fuck you like I do, you're mine, this pussy is mine." You clench tightly around her digits hearing her words and she curses loudly before adding a third finger.

Her thumb rubs your clit fast as her fingers continue to thrust in and out, wet slapping sound of your cunt fills the room along with your moans of her name, the only prayer you read through the night.

"I'm close- god, I'm close." You moan loudly, pushing your hips upwards as she rubs your clit harder.

You clench down on her fingers and grip the sheets by your side, crying out your release with your back arched, her name a mantra on your lips.

She waits until you come down from your high before pulling her fingers out, putting them in her mouth and licking it clean as her eyes never moves away from yours.

You let out a whimper at the sight and she smirks at how responsive you were.

Slowly, she lies down by your side and pulls you to her tenderly, arms wrapping around you quickly.

You sighed out a relaxed breath as you lay on her chest, enjoying the solace of her body warmth.

"You know, I thought vampires were supposed to be cold." You joked.

She snorted and pressed a kiss on the top of your head. "Where'd you learn that? Twilight?"

You looked up at her grinning and nod your head. She chuckles as pecks a kiss between your brows.

"Well I certainly don't sparkle either, so there's a fact check."

That night neither of you returned to the party, She waited until you were deep I'm slumber before getting up to turn off the lights, tucking you in her comforters after reaching for her jacket and sunglasses.

The news of your boyfriend's death spread like wildfire the next day. He was found in Wetherville lake, all parts of him drained of blood, floating dry and cold in the body of water.