98. Wednesday Addams | Nonsense I

Start from the beginning

Pink with black accents, funnily enough that's how Wednesday would describe your aura. "Sorry" you apologized once you noticed that you had probably annoyed her with all your talking.

"I never pegged you for the archery type." She said quickly almost as if to tell you that you didn't have to apologize, she was interested in the conversation.

"I come with many mysteries Wednesday" You joked shifting in your seat before turning the book back to her "Your turn."

Wednesday eyes shift back down to the book, her eyes running over the words.

"Say something nice about me." She reads, her eyes quickly shot back up to you but you were already looking at her.

"I think you're really pretty." You muttered biting your lip lightly, a nervous habit that Wednesday had noticed "You think I'm pretty?" Wednesday sounded more confused than flattered.

You nodded "Yeah I don't know something about that off putting personality really does it for me." Wednesday's head tilted slowly taking in your words, a sudden awkward silence filling the area and you opened your mouth to take it back when she spoke up again.

"What do you mean does it for you?" She asked, her eyes burning into yours and you let out a soft laugh "I mean I like it."

"You like it?"

You nodded again, she didn't have enough time to come up with a response, ugh she felt that feeling in her stomach. It made her want to gag and suddenly she felt something in her cheeks.

A warmth is how she could describe it, she reached her hand up to her face, her eyebrows furrowed as she jumped up quickly rushing over to the mirror on Enid's side of the room.

You rushed to your feet as well asking her repeatedly what was wrong. Wednesday stared at herself in the mirror and there it was, color in her cheeks. She gasped "There's something wrong with me." She states turning towards you.

"What?"

"There's something on my face." You grabbed her face ignoring the way she flinched slightly at your touch, your eyes ran over her face "I'm confused." You told her not knowing what she was saying.

"There's something red on my cheeks." You looked and noticed the way her cheeks were flushed and you let out a laugh dropping your hands from her face. "What do you think this is? Some kind of sick joke?"

You shook her head "No, no uh....I think you're blushing Wednesday." Wednesday blinked "Blushing?"

"Yeah, it usually happens when you're flustered or embarrassed." Wednesday stared forward for a moment contemplating her next movement.

"Get out." She said suddenly and you blinked a few times before laughing softly shaking your head "Okay, goodnight Wednesday." You smiled waving goodbye before you exited the room.

Wednesday slowly made her way to her side of the room sitting down on her bed. She stared down at the magazine for a moment.

"Hey!" Enid smiled opening the door "I just saw Y/N, how was bonding time?" Enid did a little shimmy but stopped when she noticed the look on Wednesday's face "You look more drained, are you okay?"

"I blushed." Wednesday mumbled and Enid looked at her in confusion "What are you talking about?"

"She made me blush." Wednesday looked at Enid and Enid gasped in shock before it turned into a smile "No way! I knew it! I knew it!" Enid jumped up and down.

Wednesday stared at her "I knew you liked her and I knew once I got you guys alone that something would happen but Wednesday Addams blushing? THAT IS SO NEXT LEVEL!" Enid squealed.

"You did this?" Wednesday asked kind of surprised that Enid had put so much thought into it. "Yeah I mean when I saw you almost trip when she said she liked your sweater, I knew something was up. Your brain goes all scrambled when your around her sometimes I'm not even sure if you're speaking English."

Wednesday took in her words, she did feel like her brain was all over the place when you around but that certainly didn't mean she liked you, it just meant you were too distracting.

"I don't like her, I am fascinated by her but I do not like her." Wednesday shook her head and Enid laughed "That's literally is the same thing!"

"It's not."

"It so is." Enid childishly responded.

"I'm going to sleep." Wednesday said suddenly "Right now?" Enid asked.

"Yes, leave me alone" Wednesday huffed pushing Enid away from her bed.

The fact that Enid would even say she liked you baffled her. She didn't like you.

Right?...

What the hell was wrong with her ?